Conker

Please make a option to disable the hit direction marker.

I am a Battlefield veteran and so I realy enjoyed your game so far.

The WW2 setting of BF V makes it easy to wish some BF3/Squad like gameplay.

But one thing is destroying the inclusion over and over again.

It is the ugly hit direction marker.... It is one of the reasons I refunded the game via steam.

You have realy good HUD options, please make one to disable that marker. (or if the community agree with me, make also and option to show some blood on screen, where the direction of the dmg is coming [like in BF].

I hope to see, some dev answering this. I love the style of the game, please let me have the inclusion to enjoy it.

I'd buy it instant again if you make that option avaibale

Great work so far for your small team!

Unbenannt1.JPG

• Like 3

Blood instead of a marker sounds like a pretty good idea, and devs can implement 3 step switcher in the menu (no marker, current marker, blood).
But its a cosmetics so I think it will be fixed much later (if will at all)

• Like 2

is there any news on this topic?

I'd buy the game asap when they change it, also it's atm on sale!

Don't really care about the blood, but the hitmarker is gotta either go altogether or stay as it is because people who have it on will always be at an advantage.

• Like 1

These hitmarkers are not accurate at all and makes me doubt where the fire come from. You get shot from back but hitmarker shows from right or left. Better delete it

• Like 1

Please make just a option to disable it, or someone a mod.

I think the game has a great imersion and I rather play without the marker.   Still hope a dev write a word to that topic, the game already have much HUD cosumination.

Please add this tiny opetion to disable them!

why? I have positive feedback for the devs. I love the game, just want bit more imersion! :)  with a tiny option.

They already have so much Hud costumination, so shouldn't be hard to disable it (as a option).

14 hours ago, Butta On Tha Pancakes said:

Buuump. Removing it and adding either blood or an "injured" effect would make the game feel more hardcore. 

Agreed

realism isn't hardcore and neither is immersion.

The marker doesn't matter because with the ttk you are dead any way 90% of the time if you get shot in the back to even need to know where it came from.

But its here. The marker is meant to simulate the pain from when you get shot. They can replace it with a more pleasing marker but it needs to be there for the feedback.

If you are coming here for immersion its not a realism simulator.

I honestly don't see the point of discussing this, especially at such great length. Adding this feature wouldn't hurt any one. It might be not in the highest priority list, but I am sure the option to change toggle (not remove - for all brainlets out there) hit markers will eventually find its way into the game.

Edited by Brady_The

The hit marker is just fine the way it is and I don't agree removing it, since there are no hitcam if they remove it it will be camper and sniper paradise

I am not asking for a removal, I am fine if they don't change at all.

I just want a option to remove it at will, if you dont need or want it. (simplest solution)

1 hour ago, Conker said:

I am not asking for a removal, I am fine if they don't change at all.

I just want a option to remove it at will, if you dont need or want it. (simplest solution)

Ah okay, I don't think it will happen if it will especially that they are working hard on improving the game (sound, bugs, weapons, graphics,...)

Sorry for the late response. We are planning a general UI/HUD redesign, to be more inteligent and context based (showing you what you need, when you need it).

There should be an option to disable it. Also, bloody screen, for some is cool for others not so much, so again, if this is an option, it should be fine. I'll add this on our inhouse wishlist, and we will try to force it into production pipeline.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 5

Thank you Morp. You are great Devs!

When I can get such a good responce, it's a plasure to wait a bit :)

I am satisfied

• Like 1