Sign in to follow this  
AS_Walking

Personal support - Italian translation

I see in the roadmap the future realise of DE - PL- RU and Jap version. 

Let me help you to translate a version of the game from ENGLISH to ITALIAN. 

You'll sell a lot also here ?

It's more matter of time than lack of resources to do so. We try to translate our game to languages based on the size of the community in different countries. I'm sure we will get to the ITA one day and who knows, maybe you could even help us. Be sure to stay up to date with our roadmap and plans for future updates :)

• Like 1

We are evaluating a way to let the community create all the translations if they are interested, as well as suggest improvements to existing language versions. The plan is to have a voting system to let our players suggest changes or make new translations and everyone would check it together, since we can't have people talking in all languages on staff. It will later be sent out to a professional translation team for checks and get in the game.

It will take some time as it's not our top priority (bugfixes and optimization are), but it will be here at some point.

Probably, there's not that much text to translate, this is not an RPG game with thousands and thousands of lines of dialog :)