Sign in to follow this  
degameros

Fix your spawn system

Spawning infront of a [CENSORED] Leo or enemy is what will make this game dead. Fix this garbage spawn system

Edited by weedtime
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 3

Chill, mate.

It will be fixed later, devs already agreed that is needs rework, but total rework takes time. So be patient.

Edited by CapybaraPaul

Hey,

The game is in EA, we are aware of the issue with abusing spawn system by the players, it will be reworked.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, CapybaraPaul said:

Chill, mate.

It will be fixed later, devs already agreed that is needs rework, but total rework takes time. So be patient.

I dont care about rework, Spawn system so bad like this IN A SHOOTER should be priority number ONE. Basically fixed before anything else. Dont need a whole rework to fix such bad spawn unless you want a quick dead game

4 minutes ago, degameros said:

I dont care about rework, Spawn system so bad like this IN A SHOOTER should be priority number ONE. Basically fixed before anything else. Dont need a whole rework to fix such bad spawn unless you want a quick dead game

Of course, you know better, no one even arguing, but don't make your conclusions after 3-4 hours of playing.

2 minutes ago, CapybaraPaul said:

Of course, you know better, no one even arguing, but don't make your conclusions after 3-4 hours of playing.

You mean after 22 hours of playing? You know even better by that horrible guess there, you tried at-least. And if anything, i actually farm enemy team by spawn camping them, it is that bad. The map with the market (with lots of staircase) is the worst one of them all. Its not like im talking out of my ass. I have been on the receiving side and i also spawn kill enemy team and this game have the worst spawn system ive ever seen. Ultra garbage and should be fixed asap because its -.-, a -.-, fucking -.- shooter. Even worse is spawning on the objective and dying instantly because the game fucking spawn you 1 meter away from the enemy out of all places in the room. 

• Angry 2

22 minutes ago, degameros said:

You mean after 22 hours of playing? You know even better by that horrible guess there, you tried at-least. And if anything, i actually farm enemy team by spawn camping them, it is that bad. The map with the market (with lots of staircase) is the worst one of them all. Its not like im talking out of my ass. I have been on the receiving side and i also spawn kill enemy team and this game have the worst spawn system ive ever seen. Ultra garbage and should be fixed asap because its -.-, a -.-, fucking -.- shooter. Even worse is spawning on the objective and dying instantly because the game fucking spawn you 1 meter away from the enemy out of all places in the room. 

What the point of being so aggressive? 
Everybody admits that spawn system ain't good and needs rework. Devs already said that it is going to happen.
Or the forum whining is the goal? Then no more questions;)

45 minutes ago, Soyrice said:

Forum was a much better place during close tests.. Oh well.

I know right? When the game wasn't populated? When people could connect to game and such? Who would have thought the forum was a better place that time and not now when the free force of people that have the game now exploit everything that brings terrible time for the receiving one? 

2 hours ago, CapybaraPaul said:

What the point of being so aggressive? 
Everybody admits that spawn system ain't good and needs rework. Devs already said that it is going to happen.
Or the forum whining is the goal? Then no more questions;)

Maybe so they can see it and fix it quick? You know, make it priority number 1 now that people can actually load in game? But whatever, what do i care. There will always be another game around the corner. Spawn system so bad like this make new players quit. New players quit/refund the game = dead game. But you are right. I should sod off. 

• Angry 1

4 hours ago, degameros said:

Maybe so they can see it and fix it quick? You know, make it priority number 1 now that people can actually load in game? But whatever, what do i care. There will always be another game around the corner. Spawn system so bad like this make new players quit. New players quit/refund the game = dead game. But you are right. I should sod off. 

Not meant to be rude, but what are you still doing here with such an approach?
For real. You don't want any constructive. All you are doing is whining and saying the game is sh*t and only you knows what is "priority namba wan" for devs to do. (You've changed your opinion twice for half a day on that, but that isn't the point)

Mate, please bring some adequate thoughts or just leave for:

4 hours ago, degameros said:

another game around the corner

Have a good day!

Edited by CapybaraPaul

48 minutes ago, CapybaraPaul said:

Not meant to be rude, but what are you still doing here with such an approach?
For real. You don't want any constructive. All you are doing is whining and saying the game is sh*t and only you knows what is "priority namba wan" for devs to do. (You've changed your opinion twice for half a day on that, but that isn't the point)

Mate, please bring some adequate thoughts or just leave for:

Have a good day!

I should leave? what are you doing in my post then?

• Sad 1
  • Angry 2

4 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

this is a m rated game did some one just remove a cuss word lol.

I know right? The player swear in game while killing people but swearing in the forum is not allowed. Some people make ZERO sense with all their nonsense contradiction

Yeah its silly and very annoying. To many moral busy bodies.

Welp there's a red flag I've seen before. Seen these type of things evolve over time to banning unfriendliness cus we supposed to all be friends but pretty much used lopsidedly for people criticizing but not for the people being mean to then in the first place.

What ever happened to freespeech, RIP.

3 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Yeah its silly and very annoying. To many moral busy bodies.

Welp there's a red flag I've seen before. Seen these type of things evolve over time to banning unfriendliness cus we supposed to all be friends but pretty much used lopsidedly for people criticizing but not for the people being mean to then in the first place.

What ever happened to freespeech, RIP.

There is no problems with free speech.
You still can joke about dead-jew-babies, and joke about some-ones being retarded.

But this:

20 hours ago, degameros said:

Spawning infront of a [CENSORED] Leo or enemy is what will make this game dead. Fix this garbage spawn system

And this:

Im not sure what in the hell you have done to this game, but i have just spent half an hour on a map getting spawn raped over and over again, you have allowed enemy to just sit exactly where you spawn and they just have a satisfaction of killing you,

You need to change it so if an enemy is within x amount of distance of a spawn or friendly entity then the spawn point will change to a different location where there is no enemy entity

2 big differences, isn't it?
Which of this 2 makes sense and which are not?

Nope, this spawn rape has killed it for me. Not sure I can be bothered with this anymore, even after next weeks 'miracle' patch *may* fix some fundamental issues. 

• Like 1