.mR| DonkeyBanger

3rd Party Server Rental & RCON & Admins...

DEAR THE FARM, 
THIS beautiful game that a lot of us have been waiting for  will die off quickly if we cannot RENT OUR OWN [CENSORED] SERVERS!! 
You have only started to fill the empty void left open by battlefield and cod faggotry!
DO NOT go the way of DICE/EA who spat in the face of ALL PC GAMERS that made them!!
THE FPS and CLAN COMMUNITY DEMAND THIS!!!   
It will keep the FPS community alive for years instead of months !!!! 
Believe me when I say you are cutting the throat of your cash cow before it even has a chance to grow, shame!

Edited by .mR| DonkeyBanger
obscene language
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Some of us dont like having the game be diced up among rented servers as it drains players away from the core game and  lessen the experience when we have to deal with admin abuse, bad rule sets, toxic admins/mods and takes away from the games direction.

You take this as a personal affront to something that you think you are entitled to.

• Like 1
  • Angry 3

1 hour ago, TZoningHard said:

Some of us dont like having the game be diced up among rented servers as it drains players away from the core game and  lessen the experience when we have to deal with admin abuse, bad rule sets, toxic admins/mods and takes away from the games direction.

You take this as a personal affront to something that you think you are entitled to.

Also there is more than enough of Australian, New Zealand,  South Pacific and South East Asia who will FILL THE SERVERS!! 

I know this from years of experience so don't worry your little head little boy as there will be plenty of gamers to go around.

WHEN CLANS realise that WW3 is PC/CLAN friendly,  more and more people will purchase WORLD WAR THREE  because they do want to go back to what made PC FPS gaming the best platform on earth!! 

Clan Scrims, Competition Ladders and intense, enjoyable combative gaming!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to our forum @.mR| DonkeyBanger
your first contribution contains clear demands that you make in combination with statements that decide the future of this game if the team does not fulfill them.

Someone responded to you in a respectful way and gave his opinion.
However, how you deal with this opinion is not acceptable.

We expect you to be friendly with each other in this forum. Even if you have different opinions, insults are inappropriate.

So I've hidden your contribution and I'm warning you.

About the topic:

Custom servers are not planned for the near future. Maybe we will have it after early access.

Edited by MaxMaron
  • Like 1
  • Angry 2

15 minutes ago, MaxMaron said:

Hello and welcome to our forum @.mR| DonkeyBanger
your first contribution contains clear demands that you make in combination with statements that decide the future of this game if the team does not fulfill them.

Someone responded to you in a respectful way and gave his opinion.
However, how you deal with this opinion is not acceptable.

We expect you to be friendly with each other in this forum. Even if you have different opinions, insults are inappropriate.

So I've hidden your contribution and I'm warning you.

About the topic:

Custom servers are not planned for the near future. Maybe we will have it after early access.

I understand and maybe it is a loss in translation as I did not find his response respectful but I will curb my responses in the future.

I also sent an email to the investment side of your website but I never receeived a response in regards to investing in ww3.

As an FPS gamer who has his finger on the pulse on the FPS /Clan gaming community in Australia THE FARM must give us the option for 3rd Pary Servers with Admin Command and control, I sincerely mean this from the bottom of my heart for not only your benefit but ours as well. 

I want WW3 to be around for as long as possible with the largest community.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, .mR| DonkeyBanger said:

...THE FARM must give us the option for 3rd Pary Servers with Admin Command and control...

They don't MUST. The team will decide after discussions about all the feedback of the players. Thats what the early access is for.

It is one thing to make demands and another thing to bring in ideas and feedback. ;)

It is also certainly not a matter of translation if you call other users "anal toxic players" or "noob".  

Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback. About custom server we will still express ourselves.

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

3 hours ago, MaxMaron said:

The don't MUST. The team will decide after discussions about all the feedback of the players. Thats what the early access is for.

It is one thing to make demands and another thing to bring in ideas and feedback. ;)

It is also certainly not a matter of translation if you call other users "anal toxic players" or "noob".  

Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback. About custom server we will still express ourselves.

LOL ok,  I called him "[CENSORED]" because he assumes all admins are abusive and that purchased servers will "drain away" players, from where? Poland? Russia? EU?

My opinion is he is a "noob"  for assuming so but I'll keep my promise and will be more careful in future posts.

The reason why I say "THE FARM MUST"  is because I know the game will die off, 100% gauranteed if you do not give PC Gamers and Clans the option to run our own servers and fill it on a regular and constant basis. 

Surely you want a strong and dedicated community and we want to be apart of it, you do not want "casual players" as they have a short attention span and are not committed.

Look at CS:GO and even the Rainbow 6 community. and compare them to the disgusting BF1 stats from when it started to what it is now on all platforms  because they changed the format and shat on all the pc gamers and clans,  BF5 will not be any better, it is the end for DICE/BF.

Please forgive my abrasiveness as that is not my intention, I sincerely want this to work and I know what will help. 

I will send another email to the investment branch and maybe they will respond this time.

Best Regards MaxMaron.

Edited by weedtime
Again, stop using this kind of words.
  • Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 1:45 AM, TZoningHard said:

And you seem to feel you are entitled to a game that doesn't support 3rd party servers. Once again, the tired 'badmin' war cry that has, time and time again, been debunked. Bad servers die, period. What remains are clan servers that have built a community. Just be honest, that's what you really don't like because a lot of those will have rules you don't like. Well, if there are more people who feel like you than those who play on those servers with special rules, seems to follow you'd be able to maintain a few servers with stock rules. So, if you are in the majority, you should have no complaints, and if you are in the minority, one should ask why in the world the devs didn't plan for 3rd party servers from the start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, olT3lo said:

And you seem to feel you are entitled to a game that doesn't support 3rd party servers. Once again, the tired 'badmin' war cry that has, time and time again, been debunked. Bad servers die, period. What remains are clan servers that have built a community. Just be honest, that's what you really don't like because a lot of those will have rules you don't like. Well, if there are more people who feel like you than those who play on those servers with special rules, seems to follow you'd be able to maintain a few servers with stock rules. So, if you are in the majority, you should have no complaints, and if you are in the minority, one should ask why in the world the devs didn't plan for 3rd party servers from the start.

"one should ask why in the world the devs didn't plan for 3rd party servers from the start."

A most excellent question and an excellent post,  thank you from the bottom of my fps gaming heart! 

• Like 2

Hey Peeps

Firstly @MaxMaron absolute top game with great potential, the DEVS should be extremely proud of what they have delivered thus far, please pass on my feedback if it is no trouble :)

Secondly @.mR| DonkeyBanger putting your tone and some of the language aside (marking it down as intense passion) I totally agree with what you are trying to say in support of servers from a clan/community perspective.

As a community leader in Oceania I would like to convey my hopes that in time WW3 does consider the support from communities it will gain by releasing 3rd party servers with some form of customisation and admin support. Our community takes pride in owning and running servers for the enjoyment of all players and communities and have found that by running our own servers we are able to hold the interest of members and other followers of our servers longer which prolongs the enjoyment of the game. 

We have, and still do, run some of the most popular Hardcore BF servers in Oceania and always managed our servers with very minimal objections and complaints from the wider community, we would love the opportunity to add WW3 to the list of game servers we have supported and provided to the community, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Regards

[BLS] Jabbajaws77

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, jabbajaws77 said:

Hey Peeps

Firstly @MaxMaron absolute top game with great potential, the DEVS should be extremely proud of what they have delivered thus far, please pass on my feedback if it is no trouble :)

Secondly @.mR| DonkeyBanger putting your tone and some of the language aside (marking it down as intense passion) I totally agree with what you are trying to say in support of servers from a clan/community perspective.

As a community leader in Oceania I would like to convey my hopes that in time WW3 does consider the support from communities it will gain by releasing 3rd party servers with some form of customisation and admin support. Our community takes pride in owning and running servers for the enjoyment of all players and communities and have found that by running our own servers we are able to hold the interest of members and other followers of our servers longer which prolongs the enjoyment of the game. 

We have, and still do, run some of the most popular Hardcore BF servers in Oceania and always managed our servers with very minimal objections and complaints from the wider community, we would love the opportunity to add WW3 to the list of game servers we have supported and provided to the community, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Regards

[BLS] Jabbajaws77

Of course my post is passionate but I am also correct and you yourself know this.  Tthey need to give us 3rd party servers or this epic game with great potential will die off.

I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere on the battlefield but I just can't put my finger on it,  I think maybe on my clans server once or twice.

You're obviously not FPSG and I just checked the server list for BF4/BF3  and can't find a server with BLS tags. 

FPSG has the BF4 monopoly and you're comment about being a community leader in oceana did make me chuckle. Talk it up some more mate.

Pleas don't think my last remark is an insult, it's just friendly banter.

I'm sure I've seen you around somewhere on the battlefield but I just can't put my finger on it,  I think maybe on my clans server once or twice.
- Highly unlikely, I don't play other clan/community servers, maybe it was one of my members as some still play BF4/BF3.

You're obviously not FPSG and I just checked the server list for BF4/BF3  and can't find a server with BLS tags.
- No we have dropped our servers for all other BF series asides from BF1 but when they were live they were some of the most popular Hardcore servers.

FPSG has the BF4 monopoly and you're comment about being a community leader in oceana did make me chuckle. Talk it up some more mate.
- I am the founder of BLS and as such am a community leader by definition, FPSG may have and I have not said otherwise but as above WHEN we were actually supporting BF4/3/HL/BC2 etc ours WERE some of the most popular Hardcore servers.

Pleas don't think my last remark is an insult, it's just friendly banter.
- Your opinion would have to matter for me to take it as an insult, on that, please don't take my last remark as an insult :)

Most of our clan has stopped playing BF1 for the same reasons as most communities and have moved onto and back to games like BF4, SCUM, Squad, ROE, PUBG, WW3 and Arma until the void is filled with a more modern game, what we think BFV should have been and was disappointed it was not. We are hoping WW3 will be our next community game and from the members that have played it, they see its potential.

Anyhow, was only here to show my support for Rental Servers, all the best.

[BLS] Jabbajaws77

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

There are plenty of good clan servers out there.

Keep in mind this game is at least a year from being released, much could change.

• Angry 1

4 hours ago, Soulzz said:

There are plenty of good clan servers out there.

Keep in mind this game is at least a year from being released, much could change.

We understand this but there are clans out there like   .mR|,   BLS   and many more that are willing to purchase servers NOW!

11 hours ago, .mR| DonkeyBanger said:

We understand this but there are clans out there like   .mR|,   BLS   and many more that are willing to purchase servers NOW!

While i agree that we would be interested in purchasing servers, i know that i myself would like the game to be raised to its full potential from a core game standpoint before any form of standalone servers are brought into the fold.

The game is fantastic and IMO, has had one of the best game launches for an Early Access game release. Simply adding the concept of standalone servers into the mix now would be a waste of valuable time and resources. Let the developers work out the kinks and continue to develop the game. Server rentals will come with time.

[BLS] Otama

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

@Otama   "has had one of the best game launches for an Early Access game release. "

Really mate, maybe for you but not for thousands of others.  Steam removed it from sales for a short while because of all of the launch issues and refunds.    I think all of you BLS [CENSORED] are fulll off it.  Stop being a bunch of suck holes and give proper suuport to the AU community that want this to work.

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

On 11/4/2018 at 10:13 AM, .mR| DonkeyBanger said:

I will curb my responses in the future.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:02 PM, .mR| DonkeyBanger said:

so but I'll keep my promise and will be more careful in future posts.

52 minutes ago, .mR| DonkeyBanger said:

I think all of you BLS wankers are fulll off it.  Stop being a bunch of suck holes

Sadly you can't be taken seriously if you insult people and can't keep a promise.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:47 AM, Otama said:

While i agree that we would be interested in purchasing servers, i know that i myself would like the game to be raised to its full potential from a core game standpoint before any form of standalone servers are brought into the fold.

The game is fantastic and IMO, has had one of the best game launches for an Early Access game release. Simply adding the concept of standalone servers into the mix now would be a waste of valuable time and resources. Let the developers work out the kinks and continue to develop the game. Server rentals will come with time.

[BLS] Otama

Otama is right, the goal of an EA is to test, bugfix, improve base mecanics/features.

The devs need datas about the game to make some balance and do some adjustements, how could they do that if not everybody is playing under the same rules ?

The server rental thing might be coming, once the "vanilla" product itself is polished.

I think that is very clear for everybody here (devs included) that there is a real demand for server rental and it could be very beneficial for the game on the long term.

Now please be patient, if it's in the interest of the game, the devs probably implement it, in time.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

Without our own servers there will not be nearly as many players. The whole point of playing a game is to have fun, and enjoy the game in our own world. Battlefield 1 has servers that are available to rent but with not real control at all, so what is the point in renting a server if you can't customize and control it? Look what happened to Battlefield 1, it's player base has declined rapidly and that is supposed to be a AAA title. Just imagine what will happen to World War 3 if they do not allow us to have our own servers. World War 3 is shaping up to be a beautiful and fun game, please at least seriously consider the benefits of server rental for the community.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, .mR| LT said:

Without our own servers there will not be nearly as many players. The whole point of playing a game is to have fun, and enjoy the game in our own world. Battlefield 1 has servers that are available to rent but with not real control at all, so what is the point in renting a server if you can't customize and control it? Look what happened to Battlefield 1, it's player base has declined rapidly and that is supposed to be a AAA title. Just imagine what will happen to World War 3 if they do not allow us to have our own servers. World War 3 is shaping up to be a beautiful and fun game, please at least seriously consider the benefits of server rental for the community.

Now that is a sensible reply, someone could learn from this.

I hear you about BF1, most of our community have stopped playing it but we keep our servers live for the communities that do. It also took them ages just to add any ability to mildly control your server, but it still isn't enough for our liking tbh.

I, like you, am sooo looking forward to hopefully being able to own a server in a game I am actually interested in playing.

Hope to see you in game sometime.

[BLS] Jabbajaws77

• Like 3
  • Angry 2

On 11/9/2018 at 12:21 PM, jabbajaws77 said:

Now that is a sensible reply, someone could learn from this.

I hear you about BF1, most of our community have stopped playing it but we keep our servers live for the communities that do. It also took them ages just to add any ability to mildly control your server, but it still isn't enough for our liking tbh.

I, like you, am sooo looking forward to hopefully being able to own a server in a game I am actually interested in playing.

Hope to see you in game sometime.

[BLS] Jabbajaws77

[redacted gibberish]

On 11/8/2018 at 1:58 PM, Pierre-Loup346424 said:

Sadly you can't be taken seriously if you insult people and can't keep a promise.

Otama is right, the goal of an EA is to test, bugfix, improve base mecanics/features.

The devs need datas about the game to make some balance and do some adjustements, how could they do that if not everybody is playing under the same rules ?

The server rental thing might be coming, once the "vanilla" product itself is polished.

I think that is very clear for everybody here (devs included) that there is a real demand for server rental and it could be very beneficial for the game on the long term.

Now please be patient, if it's in the interest of the game, the devs probably implement it, in time.

[edited gibberish]

Creator of this topic was banned temporarily from accessing this forum for foul language and attacking other users.

As for private servers, we've already stated many times why it's not going to happen for some time, it's the case of our game being in heavy development and changing constantly which is a problem for compatibility, as well as us needing to create the infrastructure and tools for this.

I'm closing this topic as it's not going to evolve into anything civil, please use the search function :P

• Like 3