Sign in to follow this  
degameros

Anyone else feel like the drone should be removed from the game?

So, you die to it, alot from the sounds of it.

Ever think about, oh I dunno, shooting it once you hear the very obvious warning that "a drone has been spotted in your area"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I did at first but the drone isn't OP. It cost a lot, challenging to fly, can only kill in a small radius which most people arent bunched up unless inside where they drone cant really go and, has a limited life span.

The sound suck in the game so I dont think that listening for it is a real option for most people.

So far I haven't gotten killed by it except for once but I understand the free kill people could get from teh drone being a big negative for people. ITs not really a free kill right now as to use it you would risk wasting your points unless you know where a target is but then still they could move by the time you get it up and over to them. You usually use it in the heat moment where it is useful but then you are flying and a sitting duck.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Recon said:

So, you die to it, alot from the sounds of it.

Ever think about, oh I dunno, shooting it once you hear the very obvious warning that "a drone has been spotted in your area"?

Ehm, maybe, it's not easy to see where it's coming from???? You think people that use the drone fly straight forward Infront of you??? And don't flank with it? How can I accuratly shoot something that small coming at the speed of light????? Also, you do know the sound in this game is kinda bad making it hard to hear where the drone is coming from?

Edited by degameros

Shooting down a drone isn't a viable thing in practice. Its similar issue to why air vics are OP in other games. You arent looking in the air ad that's not were the enemy is and if you do then you arent looking at the groudn where the enemy is.

Shooting down a quad drone that is moving is hard af but the plane is viable if you know where it is. I manage to shoot down 2 quads today but only because they were coming straight at me but a good user would put it up high then bring it down as it arms.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, degameros said:

Ehm, maybe, it's not easy to see where it's coming from???? You think people that use the drone fly straight forward Infront of you??? And don't flank with it? How can I accuratly shoot something that small coming at the speed of light????? Also, you do know the sound in this game is kinda bad making it hard to hear where the drone is coming from?

it's world war 3, you could die just in an eyes blink without knowing what killed you, i even think the game is not as letal as the real war could be XD, i actually like the drone

15 hours ago, degameros said:

Cheese kill streak and i would rather die to an RPG than the kamikaze drone

na, RPG's are more annoying and constant

Just because a player is frustrated and get killed by a drone, doesn't mean it should be removed. Why remove it ? This topic must be closed i think, no reason for it

• Like 1

Bore off and stop trying to make the game crap.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, r_a_d_i_s_h said:

We can’t remove the drone! How else will people with no skills get kills? Be reasonable. 

someone got killed by a drone lately lmao

• Haha 2

Been killed a few times by that  evil drone , only managed to shoot it down once , really happy it cost a lot :)

A little horror is War goes a long way to keeping you on your toes

On 11/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, Nuro said:

Bore off and stop trying to make the game crap.

Aah, my bad, i forgot people like you need cheesy drone's for their kills. I'm sorry 

On 11/4/2018 at 5:10 PM, AltairiaNDracoN said:

Just because a player is frustrated and get killed by a drone, doesn't mean it should be removed. Why remove it ? This topic must be closed i think, no reason for it

Must be closed? I think you need to gtfo it instead

2 hours ago, degameros said:

Aah, my bad, i forgot people like you need cheesy drone's for their kills. I'm sorry 

Git good and get the streaks else stfu and play.

I'm understanding about cheese and how it is unskilled play. I dont think the drone is that big of a issue right now since for 500 more points you can get arty.

The no skill kills from the drone are a point of contention and just becasue something is limited in use doesn't counter the bs nature of things.

drones are usefull, specially in team. You can spot every enemy to your squad... and that's the matter, actually the spot system it's not good working...

21 hours ago, degameros said:

Must be closed? I think you need to gtfo it instead

I think you need to take some grammar lessins and learn to play properly. This forum is not your mother, go cry somewhere else. Drones will stay forever. They require skill which you lack greatly

Drones seem fine to me. I don't die that often to them, and if I see one its a rush trying to kill it before it gets close. I also sort of try dodge them by standing near a corner as one comes towards me so I can quickly move out of the blast. Its nerve wracking and fun.

Principle is still there of people getting free kills for no to little skill while it being not very counter able, but I dont have much worries from them since the cost and some stuff is better to spend BP on.

adding more features to make drones more counter able like call outs of enemy drones and maybe a small blinking light would make the drone aspect more interactive for the receiving end instead of randomly dying.