diesel

Game already dead in Australia

With Bf5 coming out and the terrible start no ones playing this already  sad sad sad

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Its probably your system specs not having enough power to find people.. stop trying to play on potato computer.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, MarcR said:

Its probably your system specs not having enough power to find people.. stop trying to play on potato computer.

lol

5 hours ago, MarcR said:

He should download some ram at least

7 hours ago, diesel said:

With Bf5 coming out and the terrible start no ones playing this already  sad sad sad

Did you mean Austria?

49 minutes ago, AltairiaNDracoN said:

This is played by 3000+ people in the world and it's only early access, wait a month

Nope,only around 2500 for the last couple of days,and those numbers are dropping slowly. 

Let's hope the patch next week will fix allot of shit and boost those numbers a little,else we are going to lose a shitload of people to battlefield and fallout.

Edited by Dimera

Do you really think system specs makes a difference as to how many people are playing ?????

2 minutes ago, diesel said:

Do you really think system specs makes a difference as to how many people are playing ?????

I assume that was a joke;)

53 minutes ago, Dimera said:

Nope,only around 2500 for the last couple of days,and those numbers are dropping slowly. 

Let's hope the patch next week will fix allot of shit and boost those numbers a little,else we are going to lose a shitload of people to battlefield and fallout.

Nah. Fallout is total b*llshit.
Battlefield is only getting worse after BF3;(
That's why we are here;)

43 minutes ago, CapybaraPaul said:

Nah. Fallout is total b*llshit.
Battlefield is only getting worse after BF3;(
That's why we are here;)

I'm here because I want a game with modern guns and still have my copy of BFV pre ordered. BFV has brought the game's gun play back to BF3 with no bs bullet deviation, visual suppression only, no dorito marker no revive trains and actually makes you play as a team although there are some twitch streamers like Tyrium that are beasts and don't need a squad because the will wreck the other team regardless. I played the Alpha and early beta releases of BFV.

200 playing in america thats great,200 + ping is not ideal for this game. i live in Australia and our servers are empty .

Edited by diesel

Its dieing in Australia really quickly because of 2 factors i  think,
1 We keep being forced into asian servers, and they don't speak English or wont and we don't speak guuklish.

2 Way to many hackers and nothing visually being done about them in game, obviously 'Easy cheat' or what ever it is does fuck all, so Devs need to fix it or replace it with VAC or similar.

That being said, when you get a squad that actually follows SL directions you can have alot of fun and smash the opposition, but language barriers are the struggle for me.

• Like 1

What would help as well is, if you like the game, leave a positive review. The game was killed by people reviewing an EARLY ACCESS game negatively on Day 1 because of some errors... It's EARLY ACCESS. I don't understand why people would do that.

• Like 1

In my quest to leave battlefield i looked for a replacement .One game i found was Heroes and Generals ,unfortunately no Aussie servers, had to play in N/A Servers this was a good game, however ,the ping was shit eventually had to stop, this i feel will be the same for this unless they fix the Aussie sever state I have not seen any evidence this will happen .As for the game WW3 i think its great however without Aussie servers ,quick death.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JG | Luxe said:

What would help as well is, if you like the game, leave a positive review. The game was killed by people reviewing an EARLY ACCESS game negatively on Day 1 because of some errors... It's EARLY ACCESS. I don't understand why people would do that.

Exactly, let's reduce the useless talking here and DO SOMETHING GOOD for this game and developers, GO with positive REVIEWS everywhere and you will see the results. This game has lots of potential, it won't DIE, of course people are waiting for patches, they will come back