Sign in to follow this  
Ciunay_R

G36 Oneshot?

100 Damage on stomach from G36? How does damage work?

I hit them 7-8 times in a row, and they don't die. They hit me once, and i get oneshoted?

Also, there are players who come from corners and instantly target you, like if they know already where you are. Looks like it's full of cheaters who use wallhack and/or aimbot.

Edited by Ciunay_R

After getting 2 tapped from the vepr-12 from LITERALLY 80 meters away, i stopped questioning the gun damage. Just embrace it until maybe there is a change in a future patch.

• Like 2

It happens in the moment when server shits itself from amount of data. Hits not registering (no hitmarker) or few shots counting like one big hit.

Also wouldn't be so fast about cheating accusations. Don't know if characters shouting are synced for everyone on server or it's just random. You can clearly hear if someone is there because it's crazy loud and appears miles away. Also some people played so much that if they know that room is captured by enemies they know usual spots people hide. Not denying that there are cheaters tho.

Edited by Jacobs
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ciunay_R said:

100 Damage on stomach from G36? How does damage work?

I hit them 7-8 times in a row, and they don't die. They hit me once, and i get oneshoted?

Oneshots happen with HP rounds (twice damage vs live force) in case of a lucky shot. It can be your head (markers may work wrong on EA), or just some critical point on the stomach. But they don't happen every time. Or few hits marked as one because of "reasons"

26 minutes ago, Ciunay_R said:

Also, there are players who come from corners and instantly target you, like if they know already where you are. Looks like it's full of cheaters who use wallhack and/or aimbot.

They are not cheaters. I am doing so, and half of the people in-game as I saw.
1: There are sounds in the game. You can hear steps.
2: "Hot places". After you play 10-20+ hours, you start to understand how the maps work. And it's pretty easy to check positions, where your opponent SUPPOSED to be. You know where are covers and dark corners and so on so o...

• Like 1

There are a lot of hit rec problems which are server related, this also causes frame drops and lag.  in the moment im playing the "small" map versions with 32 Players, game works better with less players, but im sure they will fix this. in the end this is the first stress test for the game and the collected data is necessary for imrovements.

But i wonder why nobody is talking about the armor system here. Theres a reason why you can carry armor packs. If you survive a fight with low HP, your armor is also damaged or gone, specially if you are wearing light armors. After healing up your HP is back at 100 but you cant take the same amount bullets like before. So you need to reinforce your armor too, to get as strong like after spawning. Also its possible to loose your helmet after taking a hit in the head. Im not sure if the hud shows your armors status, but armor packs are same important than med packs. 

So a heavy vest stands more rounds than a light one, so you will never now how much rounds you will gonna need for the next guy.

im also not sure if armor counts if you hit someone in the side.. ?

Edited by RogerK