hunglam442

Female soldiers

I really like to play a game with female characters

but please don’t make big booties and no big tities

i’m ain’t weaboo

2EEA58B5-98A0-4195-8597-051E6CC5B5A2.jpeg

AD6A76CD-0ECE-4FA8-A52E-858266EF90AD.jpeg

• Angry 2

In my opinion, there should be no female soldiers... if you want female soldiers, go play BFV... ?
May be there are some really hard female soldiers out there but please don't bring them to WW3...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

BFV it's your game than, it's very realistic with a context of WW2 made of asian and black people in Deutch army and a lot of woman!

Seriously... the idea maybe could be nice, but not now, specially because in most of the customuzations you can't see the face of the solier.

• Like 3

Would be pretty cool, hopefully they get enough time to actually work on it. As a new team though it could be pretty rough for them to make the female models too, sucks but it is true that it would take quite a lot of work. But it sure would be cool to see.

This again, the game barely had it's first patch and they want WAMEN SOLDIERS, Go back to BF V, they respec feminist agendas there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Well i still enjoy the game whithout that Fk EA don’t talk about BF with me i better spending my money for squad+ insurgency , i won’t spend my 60 buck for the dev make me angry for years

Edited by hunglam442
  • Like 1

I would prefer to play as disabled vegan feminist woman of color myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Sure, there's lots of female "Soldiers" and "Marines" in real life.  They certainly did go through a watered down version of basic training/boot camp, and they certainly do dress up in uniforms and call themselves soldiers/Marines.  However, 99% of them end up getting safe P.O.G. jobs like admin, logistics, intelligence, cook, etc.  The tough ones get jobs in security forces, which doesn't actually involve them ever leaving a well-defended base or vessel and they live a low-risk life.

Good luck finding a female soldier out in the field during a serious war and actually on the offensive assaulting objectives.  That sort of thing historically only occurs in severely desperate situations.  This game is trying to be realistic, so I would have to give a strong NO to adding war-fighting female soldiers to this game.  If they end up adding them anyway, I won't care, it's their game and it could end up cool. 

I'm just saying how it is...

I will say there have been some badass female pilots, though.  Females can make fine pilots.  There were some in Iraq and Afghanistan that were giving fire support to troops on the ground and strafing the enemy in A-10 Warthogs/Cobra Helicopters.  The female snipers you hear about are always security forces in charge of guarding bases, vessels, and airfields; they don't leave their designated post.

Edited by Grey Wolf Jack
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, are the people who don't want female soldiers because it's not realistic fine with male soldiers sprinting around with gold-plated .50 cal rifles?

2 hours ago, Cral said:

Out of curiosity, are the people who don't want female soldiers because it's not realistic fine with male soldiers sprinting around with gold-plated .50 cal rifles?

There's a certain amount of believable. Having a gold rifle is feasible even tho it might take away some believability.

But that is a color versus the laws of physics. SiFi games still have to maintain a sense of believability and give reasons and sifi excuse for the stuff that goes on in that game.

Like Halo had good excuses for every thing even tho its not real and is sifi.

Compared to Females in active combat roles doing everything the same as men as good as men is very unfeasible to lot of people who know they facts behind females in combat roles in the military.

In sifi they get away with females as they can say stuff like the equipment is lighter, they have exo suites, ect.

But the main thing is that to have a accurate portrayal of near modern combat women throw that in to a big loop. A lot of people may really dislike the golden guns but they are ignorable and not as bad as having females.

It also feeds the disillusion of the facts about women in combat/military similar to old media and the image vikings. Even now people have major disillusions to vikings and just the middle ages in general because they saw and developed a image based on media.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cral said:

The only reason they began to allow females into the military was with the intent to give them all of the admin type jobs so they could free up men to go out and fight.  I recently enlisted in the marines, and never really thought about the strength disparity between males and females, I just didn't think the gap was that huge and if a girl wanted to, she could become just as strong I always thought.  Everyday I see that gap become wider and wider.. the biological differences for the vast majority are immense and cannot be ignored. 

At one point this female PVT fresh from Bootcamp who was in the best shape of her life was put in charge of physically prepping my group for Boot, my group was mostly male.  This PVT was a tough, very competent (and beautiful) female, but the physical differences showed in everything we did.  All of the guys who were only just preparing for Boot were already stronger than this girl who JUST got back, as we could all do more pull-ups, push-ups, and tire flips than she could. 

I could flip a large truck tire 20 times and she would struggle with 1-2 flips. I've seen it take months for lightweight and seemingly fit females to develop the upper body strength just to do 1 complete pull-up. Look at the differences in the requirements between males and females just to go to Bootcamp.

https://www.military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/marine-corps-basic-training

DISCLAIMER: (This is all just for educational purposes for the whole thread to read if they're interested in the subject.  I'm definitely not against females in video games or the military and believe I'm relatively unbiased. I'm just giving my 2 cents on the subject because all of this info was a shock for me to learn in real life.  Once again, I don't care if they're added into this particular game, as if it's done well it could become a very fun and cool addition to WW3.)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

There's a certain amount of believable. Having a gold rifle is feasible even tho it might take away some believability.

Lol people actually think like this. Theres nothing believable about what you just said.  No one is going to melt down gold for a damn weapon.

On 11/10/2018 at 1:40 AM, Grey Wolf Jack said:

This game is trying to be realistic,

Not really. Maybe more realistic than battlefield but battlefield isnt realistic at all.

We've talked about this already, there are female soldiers in todays militaries and we don't see a problem with adding female models to the game, but for now our customization is restricted to one singular model. We plan to widen the options by adding other ethnic groups and adding female soldiers, but keeping to the military look and feel of the game, so no exaggerated features and forced "sexyness". I'm sorry if someone wants to exclude females from our game, but I think if done right, it can be a good thing :)

• Like 6

I'm not too keen on it either way but portraying women as infantry is kinda pushing it. Yeah some military's have women in security forces and even some infantry units but that's because they have a man power shortage so their standard for both men and women are lower then better militaries. Almost all armed service females are out side of combat roles.

TBH I would play as a waifu if they were in game and have only some discomfort with the believability of the situation but not too much depending on how its implemented. I just dont like the wrong assumption people have coming into the this then the take away.

I saw people in the discord and here with really wrong baseless assumptions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TZoningHard said:

TBH I would play as a waifu

Wait 'till you hear of the World War 3 sidequel, the Waifu Shooter!

Like CoD!

But with Waifus!

The progression system will be a dating sim!

it's 5 am I should definetly go sleep right?

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

i hope it’s an strong looking female soldier, i personal don’t like anime look a like model in any games, i don’t like the outfit like Silent in MGS eaither, i just kindda like the model like Ash and Zofia in Rainbow Six Siege

Edited by hunglam442

15 minutes ago, Borreh said:

Wait 'till you hear of the World War 3 sidequel, the Waifu Shooter!

Like CoD!

But with Waifus!

The progression system will be a dating sim!

it's 5 am I should definetly go sleep right?

Dont forget that more revealing clothing equals more armor in that case.

8 hours ago, Houndz said:

Dont forget that more revealing clothing equals more armor in that case.

Google Girls Frontline, you won't regret it ;)

8 hours ago, hunglam442 said:

i hope it’s an strong looking female soldier, i personal don’t like anime look a like model in any games, i don’t like the outfit like Silent in MGS eaither, i just kindda like the model like Ash and Zofia in Rainbow Six Siege

That's what we will be aiming for once we get to work on the models. Rugged, military, realistic look, none of the oversexualized BS.

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want to customize my character and role play as a transgender body builder in the US Army. I like a transgender version of Schwarzenegger. I´m from California and it´s very normal to see transgender there. When I was in Boot Camp there was transgender in the US Army.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Angry 1

Sign in to follow this