Sign in to follow this  
AltairiaNDracoN

You want more players ? Let's go positive

I created this topic to propose you something:

- Let's post POSITIVE review on steam, i mean everyone change negative to positive, why negative review for an EA and small company and why not supporting this company and game with positive feedback so more people come.

- Posting bad things and negative reviews will just push people away.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yolocaust1337 said:

Lol, give us a good reason to give the game positive review. I'm not gonna lie to people.

He is not lying , im holding off on my review , i really like the game but the really bad start, poor optimization and serious lack of communication right now my review would be negative because these are the things that matter most to me in a game , EA or not. Just because your game is EA does not mean you get a free pass on the these 3 things.

• Like 1

Just give a honest review when you are ready. It suck that people left negative reviews only because of a 3 day wait and then didn't change or take them down but they were right to inform potential customers that the product wasn't working.

I gave a recommend review but left warnings that it is a EA game and not every one would enjoy the experince or what the game is going for.

For people holding off on reviews that is perfectly fine. Just dont shill and be honest. I feel this game is worth its merits and if people want to wait to review how the devs are doing the ea development of the game then that is very logical.

A lot of the negative came during the first weekend after launch because the master servers were having really big clogging issues and no one could play. :) Its gone from negative to neutral I believe already.