Hello,

After playing the game for 4 hours: The game is bad but not that bad and can be great!

The graphics are bad compared to big titles like BF

I understand that this game is realistic so I won't say anything about the player movement,

The weapons are great the recoil and everything, it feels real

Big issues that can improve the game a lot:

1- The sound: the sound in the game is the most bad thing, you can hear enemies but you don't know where they are, the music is too low (even when you reduce the volume it is still bad), you can't hear your steps, the tank you hear it but you don't know where it is sometimes it's just next to you but you can't hear it

2- Point of interests: when I respawn I feel like I'm lost, I don't know which point I should go to, you don't know which point is the closest (till you point the weapon so you can see the distance underneath it with super small number). It would be much better if we can know which point is close you can make the closest point bigger...

3- Play with friends: it's so hard to invite a friend or join a friend even when you create a party please make it easier, because it takes about 20 minutes to be able to join a friend after he invited you and there is nothing saying you're joining your friend (like a small text or icon)

4- Respawn: we should be able to respawn on teammates not only on the leader, and we should be able to respawn on a point while is being taken because if a point is being taken it's like it's already taken! you can't respawn on it

5- Enemies are friends: add some visual effects or colors because it's hard to know if you saw an enemy or a friend they are almost identical

6- Custom weapon: in the game when you die you aren't able to change the weapon and you can't add different profiles, we should be able to change weapon in the game

7- Spotting: it takes time to spot enemies even big tanks

8- Disconnected after a game: each time a game end I get disconnected

9- Add autobalance in servers: when a team is loosing they start to leave and the teams became unbalanced

10- Crouch and Standing: Add an icon on the corner of the screen because most of the time we don't notice we still in crouch position!

That's all what I can remember and for me they are very important, if you can improve these things believe me the game will go to another level!

Edited by Tassili
  • Confused 3

You see those as problems because it's not another BF game/ sorry mydude 

but i must agree with one thing/ sound right now isn't the best

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1. Agree

2. I usually just press M and look at the map myself to plan my move

3.Didn't experience this, had no problem inviting my friends, so i am not sure

4. Agree to spawn on teammates but not right on points. maybe a radius around the point undertaken or around the point next to it.

5. Yes please but not a outline especially when they arent marked by players

6. Yes yes yes

7. The spotting is bugged i believe, i cant mark a enemy tank even when im aiming with a scope directly on it. seems to be blocked by some obsticles

8. yep, agree 

I would love to see the game go more down the Squad road with each Team starting with a base then having to take the rest in order, it would guarantee more action as after both teams had their initial Capping rush you would need to Take enemy on with those wanting to play defend actually doing so, Fighting the other teams attackers. The only thing I would say is I wouldn't allow spawning on a base that's Being Capped and about to be lost because the other team have more Players on the cap point. I'm not too Keen on the colours on player indicators either, they need to take that down the battlefield road with Your team Being Blue and your own squad being Green with Different Indicators Like a Star for Leader syringe for Medic etc. Locking All Weapons and attachments and having a system that unlocks weapons and attachments as you play gives you more motivation to play, right now there's no motivation to play another round and this would maybe give you that motivation. That's all I can think of Right Now but I agree with you mostly Big Chap, it seems a solid base we just need some sort of road map and maybe some Indication of the route they want to take gameplay down. They have a real opportunity here with no Modern BF style game in the near future, I just hope they make the right decisions regarding gameplay, If done right this game could be the game we are all waiting for. I think a mix of Gameplay from Both Squad and BF 3 Would be Great.

1 hour ago, Billy612101 said:

I would love to see the game go more down the Squad road with each Team starting with a base then having to take the rest in order, it would guarantee more action as after both teams had their initial Capping rush you would need to Take enemy on with those wanting to play defend actually doing so, Fighting the other teams attackers. The only thing I would say is I wouldn't allow spawning on a base that's Being Capped and about to be lost because the other team have more Players on the cap point. I'm not too Keen on the colours on player indicators either, they need to take that down the battlefield road with Your team Being Blue and your own squad being Green with Different Indicators Like a Star for Leader syringe for Medic etc. Locking All Weapons and attachments and having a system that unlocks weapons and attachments as you play gives you more motivation to play, right now there's no motivation to play another round and this would maybe give you that motivation. That's all I can think of Right Now but I agree with you mostly Big Chap, it seems a solid base we just need some sort of road map and maybe some Indication of the route they want to take gameplay down. They have a real opportunity here with no Modern BF style game in the near future, I just hope they make the right decisions regarding gameplay, If done right this game could be the game we are all waiting for. I think a mix of Gameplay from Both Squad and BF 3 Would be Great.

MY EYES!

• Haha 1

First something needs to be done about the latency. 200 pings should not be a thing with half full servers. Region lock and ping kicker might be a plus here.

Second, the frame rates are terrible especially when I am on a 1080 card and the old engine this game is running.

Third, the blatant amount of aimbots is killing off what players are trying to stick to this game.

Forth, no matter what, players should always be able to spawn on the squad leader and the squad leader should be able to spawn on their squad mates.

these are the basics that have to be first first.

Edited by Axlerod

Guys couple of simply things not listed above:

Vehicle Entry - its too hard should be able to enter on F key from within a short distance around the vehicle. At present you need to route around unnecessarily.  

Lying and crawling - very clunky at present I'm guessing this is in the new review.

Weapon recall - should be more up and down and not all over the place. 

Jumping - clunky and feels that way 

Climbing - if I'm heading into a building or scaffolding etc need to manually duck surely this should be instinctive and built into your forward or back movement. 

Mini Map - why cant this be an option to retain view and select where you actually see this ie top left of screen or bottom left etc..

Thank you guys for your suggestions

If the developers fix what I said and what you most said this game will go to the next level, about the weapon recoil please don't change it it's awesome and real like in ARMA

I'm beginning to love this game even I'm a big fan of BF since I own them all but BF5 (super bad) so it's your time WW3 developers make it more good and you will go far

Forgot to say make an autobalance, when a team is loosing they start to leave and the game will be unbalanced

World War 3 is a mixed between Battlefield, Call of Duty and ARMA a very very good idea!

On 11/6/2018 at 4:56 PM, Marg said:

You see those as problems because it's not another BF game/ sorry mydude 

but i must agree with one thing/ sound right now isn't the best

You're wrong I'm not comparing it to BF, it has the best of BF and much more, it's a teamplay realistic based game and following orders...

On 11/6/2018 at 6:14 PM, StayToxicAsUsual said:

1. Agree

2. I usually just press M and look at the map myself to plan my move

3.Didn't experience this, had no problem inviting my friends, so i am not sure

4. Agree to spawn on teammates but not right on points. maybe a radius around the point undertaken or around the point next to it.

5. Yes please but not a outline especially when they arent marked by players

6. Yes yes yes

7. The spotting is bugged i believe, i cant mark a enemy tank even when im aiming with a scope directly on it. seems to be blocked by some obsticles

8. yep, agree 

Added two more important things I think!. What about you? what do you think?

1 hour ago, Tassili said:

You're wrong I'm not comparing it to BF, it has the best of BF and much more, it's a teamplay realistic based game and following orders...

1 - Actual issue

2-3, 8 - Bugs that gonna be ironed out later 

4, 6, 7 -  Actual BF mechanics i wouldn't like to see in this game (spotting should take time)

5, 6 - Customization is implemented, you just need to edit one out of six available slots and friendlies are clearly marked though there is always room for improvement 

9 - There is integrated auto joining to even out differences in teams (100X better mechanic than spliting parties autobalancer )

10 - Devs have taken note of that (you should use search on forum)

Edited by Marg

8 hours ago, Tassili said:

Added two more important things I think!. What about you? what do you think?

yes and yes. but auto balance need to be carefully implemented because we will have world map progression systems based on East and West teams.

Don't understand why you need to have an East or West selection? What difference does it make? 

On 11/6/2018 at 10:18 PM, Billy612101 said:

WHY

On 11/7/2018 at 7:52 PM, Marg said:

1 - Actual issue

2-3, 8 - Bugs that gonna be ironed out later 

4, 6, 7 -  Actual BF mechanics i wouldn't like to see in this game (spotting should take time)

5, 6 - Customization is implemented, you just need to edit one out of six available slots and friendlies are clearly marked though there is always room for improvement 

9 - There is integrated auto joining to even out differences in teams (100X better mechanic than spliting parties autobalancer )

10 - Devs have taken note of that (you should use search on forum)

This game is a mix between BF, COD (supply drop only) and ARMA. In order to be successful you have to follow successful games, meaning take the best of BF and ARMA then in the future you impose your 100% style otherwise the game will die and it's not what the devs want

On 11/8/2018 at 3:38 AM, JBoy007 said:

Don't understand why you need to have an East or West selection? What difference does it make? 

I agree!

On 11/8/2018 at 3:09 AM, StayToxicAsUsual said:

yes and yes. but auto balance need to be carefully implemented because we will have world map progression systems based on East and West teams.

I honestly don't know what's the difference between East and West!

7 hours ago, Tassili said:

I honestly don't know what's the difference between East and West!

so what dev said is that the global progression system will be based on factions, east and west. your earning from each match will be used to contribute to your faction and give extra bonuses etc... not sure in detail but east and west is not just  a team

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:27 AM, Tassili said:

5- Enemies are friends: add some visual effects or colors because it's hard to know if you saw an enemy or a friend they are almost identical

7- Spotting: it takes time to spot enemies even big tanks

5- I like the way it is, adds realism to the game. Pay more attention to the map and don't go all paranoid shooting at anything you see.

7- Not really, you just have to press "X" at the exact moment you're focusing on the target. Maybe with a little more practice you'll stop having problems.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:38 PM, JBoy007 said:

The purpose of the war map is to put together the result of the battles that are played to make a faction win.

And for that it's necessary that the players choose a faction, East or West.

If your faction wins you will be rewarded for your work each season.

Pretty cool metagame if you ask me.

11 hours ago, StayToxicAsUsual said:

so what dev said is that the global progression system will be based on factions, east and west. your earning from each match will be used to contribute to your faction and give extra bonuses etc... not sure in detail but east and west is not just  a team

I see now, it's interesting, first when I bought the game I played East after that I tried West and I noticed that my points and money were gone!. So you have to choose a side at the beginning

10 hours ago, Inox said:

The purpose of the war map is to put together the result of the battles that are played to make a faction win.

And for that it's necessary that the players choose a faction, East or West.

If your faction wins you will be rewarded for your work each season.

Pretty cool metagame if you ask me.

That's very interesting, about the enemy being friend it's very hard to see the enemy and that's not really realistic especially when the enemy is camping, we have hard time seeing enemies around dark areas

On 11/6/2018 at 8:27 AM, Tassili said:

Hello,

After playing the game for 4 minutes: The game is not bad but can be great!

The graphics are bad compared to big titties like BF

I understand that this game is realistic so I won't say anything about the player movement,

The weapons are gay the recoil and everything, it feels super gay

Big issues that can improve the game a lot:

1- The sound: the sound in the game is the most gay thing, you can hear enemies but you don't know where they are, the music is too gay (even when you reduce the volume it is still bad), you can't hear your steps, the tank you hear it but you don't know where it is sometimes it's just next to you but you can't have sex with it

2- Point of interests: when I respawn I feel like I'm gay, I don't know which point I should go to, you don't know which point is the closest (till you point the weapon so you can see the distance underneath it with super small number). It would be much better if we can know which point is close you can make the closest point bigger...

3- Play with friends: it's so hard to invite a friend or join a friend even when you create a party please make it easier, because it takes about 20 minutes to be able to join a friend after he invited you and there is nothing saying you're joining your friend (like a small text or icon)

4- Respawn: we should be able to respawn on teammates not only on the leader, and we should be able to respawn on a point while is being taken because if a point is being taken it's like it's already taken! you can't respawn on it

6- Custom weapon: in the game when you die you aren't able to change the weapon and you can't add different profiles, we should be able to change weapon in the game

7- Spotting: it takes time to spot enemies even big gay tanks

8- Disconnected after a game: each time a game end I get disconnected

9- Add autobalance in servers: when a team is loosing they start to leave and the teams became unbalanced

10- Crouch and Standing: Add an icon on the corner of the screen because most of the time we don't notice we still in crouch position!

That's all what I can remember and for me they are very important, if you can improve these things believe me the game will go to another level!

You strike upon some interesting points there.

• Haha 1