14 hours ago, Tassili said:

we have hard time seeing enemies around dark areas

That's very true, turn Brightness all the way up (or at least to 85%)

My first impressions were not too good but after some playtime Im loving it!

First bad impressions were caused by bad sounds and the characters animations that seems not much fluid.

That red marker that indicates where you are being shot from dont seem to indicate very good too.

I would like the game have a bit better gunplay, with a more interesting recoil and bullet impacts.

The 3D spot seems almost excellent. I think the only way to spot and track enemies should be using tracking electronic systems. If you need to spot and track a tank, you should only use a drone or radar, or launch an electronic tracking device on it.

The only way to track soldiers should be using drones or other systems too. There could be possible to spot a location where you have seen soldiers but that mark would only mark the place and dont track the soldier. So your team would know that there can be an enemy around but not the exactly location.

I would like very much devs release at least one more map too! The rain at this time seems very ugly and the game needs some performance increases.

19 hours ago, Inox said:

That's very true, turn Brightness all the way up (or at least to 85%)

I did that and the game now looks like Counter Strike 1.6 in 2018/2019 :(

After many hours to download the new big patch the game is still the same!

1- The sound: still super bad (you can't hear your steps when you're running, the enemy or friend tank you can't hear it when it's behind you; in order to hear it you have to be looking toward it's direction otherwise you won't hear it at all)

2- Enemies are friends: exactly the same you can't see the enemies around dark areas even will 85% of brightness

3- The high ping: My ping never gets under 100 most of the time is between 125 and 150, because I think there's no server in Europe but only in Russia, USA and China or India (in Battlefield 1 my ping is 60)

4- Respawn: New bug now when I respawn on the leader I repawn in a tank far away even the leader was not in the tank (you can't respawn on teammates so no one wants to be a leader)

5- Camera shake: it was bad now it's awful

6- Disconnected after a game: still the same after each time a game ends I get disconnected

7- Autobalance in servers: when a team is loosing they start to leave and the teams became unbalanced 

8- Crouch and Standing: Add an icon on the corner of the screen because most of the time we don't notice we still in crouch position!

9- Play with heavy, light or medium: I personally didn't notice anything playing heavy or light you die quickly if and enemy shoots at you!

That's what I think is the most important things I can remember

I was really liking the game because it's more a hardcore game with realism and teamplay but with these many bugs I'm starting to not like it so much!

5 hours ago, Tassili said:

1- The sound: still super bad (you can't hear your steps when you're running, the enemy or friend tank you can't hear it when it's behind you; in order to hear it you have to be looking toward it's direction otherwise you won't hear it at all)

2- Enemies are friends: exactly the same you can't see the enemies around dark areas even will 85% of brightness

3- The high ping: My ping never gets under 100 most of the time is between 125 and 150, because I think there's no server in Europe but only in Russia, USA and China or India (in Battlefield 1 my ping is 60)

4- Respawn: New bug now when I respawn on the leader I repawn in a tank far away even the leader was not in the tank (you can't respawn on teammates so no one wants to be a leader)

6- Disconnected after a game: still the same after each time a game ends I get disconnected

7- Autobalance in servers: when a team is loosing they start to leave and the teams became unbalanced 

8- Crouch and Standing: Add an icon on the corner of the screen because most of the time we don't notice we still in crouch position!

9- Play with heavy, light or medium: I personally didn't notice anything playing heavy or light you die quickly if and enemy shoots at you!

I was really liking the game because it's more a hardcore game with realism and teamplay but with these many bugs I'm starting to not like it so much!

There's only so much we can do within a single patch, we're still very focused on fixing the connectivity and server issues, once that's done we're finaly have the time for gameplay changes like this. Autobalance is planned, so is UI redesign, but it's gonna' take a while before that's done. We know the sound is a problem but reworking it will probably take a longer while as well.

Thanks for your feedback, we're listening, just give us a while do impelement those things :)

Edited by Borreh
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tassili said:

many vaild (and already noted) points, but they never said they will fix everything in the upcoming first big patch, stability was the main adressing point (which somehow led to many unreal engine crashes now). just be patient, i guess they are NOT sitting around and counting pizza cardboards from their overtime sessions :)

2 hours ago, Borreh said:

There's only so much we can do within a single patch, we're still very focused on fixing the connectivity and server issues, once that's done we're finaly have the time for gameplay changes like this. Autobalance is planned, so is UI redesign, but it's gonna' take a while before that's done. We know the sound is a problem but reworking it will probably take a longer while as well.

Thanks for your feedback, we're listening, just give us a while do impelement those things :)

Yes, you're right these things come after the big issues, just want you to know that I never had problems connecting to servers (bought the game on v48909), when I launch the game it takes some time on loading screen (about 60 sec to 90 sec)

1 hour ago, fatrat said:

many vaild (and already noted) points, but they never said they will fix everything in the upcoming first big patch, stability was the main adressing point (which somehow led to many unreal engine crashes now). just be patient, i guess they are NOT sitting around and counting pizza cardboards from their overtime sessions :)

You are probably right, it's a small firm that just released a very good game (I'm talking about the idea and the gameplay not about how the game is right now). I really believe in this game and in you guys (Devs) Powodzenia

On 11/8/2018 at 5:46 AM, harconjj said:

WHY

Because I was asked for my opinion and that's it, Your agreement/opinion is not required and that's the thing with opinions everyc**t has one. Also BF3 Crossed with Squad would be My Ideal game, I hate Arcadey shooters like BF4,1,V and BF 3 is probably the best team based shooter I have played, Again only my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Billy612101 said:

Because I was asked for my opinion and that's it, Your agreement/opinion is not required and that's the thing with opinions everyc**t has one. Also BF3 Crossed with Squad would be My Ideal game, I hate Arcadey shooters like BF4,1,V and BF 3 is probably the best team based shooter I have played, Again only my opinion.

You misunderstood, nobody replied to the content in your post, but to the effect(dunno whats its called) you used while writing it.