DoctorMcBatman

32 player servers seem to promote one-sided gameplay

Why don't people play the 40 or 64 player servers?! We don't want a CoD copy, so why play 16v16 small/medium map games? Especially considering how one-sided they get. This doesn't happen on the larger maps.

2 hours ago, DoctorMcBatman said:

Why don't people play the 40 or 64 player servers?! We don't want a CoD copy, so why play 16v16 small/medium map games? Especially considering how one-sided they get. This doesn't happen on the larger maps.

I thought there were server issues and that 64 player maps weren't available yet?  Or has that changed since I last paid attention?

2 hours ago, AS_Walking said:

I think there are still too few people and connections problem is the last shoot

It's not connection problems, Quick join doesn't seem to correctly filter and apply regional search settings.

Currently if quick searching from OCE it will pass over the OC servers and place players on AS servers.

This results in higher pings and less players able to connect and have decent matches.

Was playing daily up till the other day when MM broke.

11 hours ago, Evaris said:

I thought there were server issues and that 64 player maps weren't available yet?  Or has that changed since I last paid attention?

May be true, but the 40 player servers are working and those host the larger maps. I've seen up to 44 players on a server at once.

11 hours ago, ill said:

I don't get it either.

?‍♂️

8 hours ago, AS_Walking said:

I think there are still too few people and connections problem is the last shoot

I think this is part of it. Hopefully an increasing population changes this.