Djasirin

Some game balancing that can be done

As requested by on of the develop in discord, these are the changes that I am suggesting to try to balance the game in some way or another:

1. Change the RPG to equipment rather than weapon, similar to c4, to avoid people spawning with it and using Ammo pack just to spam RPG

2. Lock the sensitivity of the turret of the tank to low sensitivity to give a chance for people to sneak to the tank and plant c4 or mines

3. Zone of the spawn needs to be far enough that the enemy can’t stay out of the zone and spawn kill. If anybody goes out of the zone, their screen should be scramble up to the point that they can’t really see 5 meters ahead of them and they will have 10 sec timer to get back into the zone or they get killed.

4. When spawning, the game needs to pick a point where there is not enemy soldier within 50 meters radius to avoid being shot as soon as you spawn

5. When spawning from a point, you don’t spawn exactly at the point but outside the point applying the rule number 4 above.

I've played a lot of matches and I'm yet to see anyone effectively RPG spam. Personally I'm against any nerfs that would make it harder to take a tank down.

• Like 2

RPG is being spammed a lot but its balanced against tank. IvI it is being abused hard. They need to do some kind of short term place holder nerf till they can implement back blast and minimum range to be armed. Those both will be hard to get into the game but it really needs it.

People in buildings should have a likely hood of getting fucked by their back blast if done wrong.

I would like RPG rounds to come from equipment bags not ammo as well.

Edited by TZoningHard