Gemini899

BIG PLAYER BASE DROP - EA it's killing WW3!

16 minutes ago, KuBr0 said:

To be honest, nope, none of these reasons made me drop this game. The only reason why I'm not turning on this game past the first week is, that it performs like crap. Yup yup I hear ya, its EA, fully understand, didn't come to bitch here about it, just came to explain whats going on from my perspective. I got 2 PCs, i7 6700 w GTX 1080 and i7 7700 w GTX 1070. Both PCs, without any regard to the settings I run on them, frequently drop from 80-90 fps to 40-50 or even as low as 30. What bothers me the most is, that its happening very frequently while I start to shoot and the flash on the barrel of the gun gets drawn by the GPU, making it nearly impossible to control the recoil properly. This is the point where any content or the server situation becomes irrelevant since the most basic feature of the game, shooting, is F-ed up beyond belief. All of my friends (except one) dropped this game for the very same reason so far and only one keeps playing it, on a prehistoric i5 paired with a GTX 770 - weird, but hes getting the smoothest gameplay on the lowest possible settings without any stutter out of it :D

I'm afraid that by the time the performance gets polished there won't be any community which is going to expand, only decline ... Its great that the devs say that the launch exceeded their expectations and they got their pockets filled for months to come, but this is saying one more thing - they haven't made accurate projections and haven't prepared well for what was to come - such a shame, this game had great potential built on a awesome concept.

We're still working on the performance. As per that particular issue - Bumped it (we heard about it already) in our particle/code teams, we'll look into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With 1080ti and 4790k@4.5 16 gb ram game is fine If! One frame lag is enabled..but without this option game is unplayable in the 40 fps,

problem is this option give you more input lag which in a fast pace shooter is unacceptable. You must have a very big CPU time problem in the game...

i noticed too that in fights when imget hit the fps crushing down.

Edited by Garack

@Garack jesu crist i hate so much when pp say With xxx and xxx the game running FInEeE!  

that's is a bullshit! maybe u just can't feel the lag cuz u are playng on 60hz old crap monitor.

the game don't run well at all! i can feel the lag when frame rate drop below than 60 and when that's append make me 

sick! anyway i got a good pc with 2 gtx 1080 and i7 8700k 16gb ram. 

and i can tell you GAME DO NOT RUN GOOD  AT ALL.

Edited by Gemini899

18 minutes ago, ill said:

what's your rig?

22 minutes ago, Gemini899 said:

anyway i got a good pc with 2 gtx 1080 and i7 8700k 16gb ram. 

Locked to 60 @ 1440p max settings running 1080 and 6700k, Don’t have many dips unless multiple explosions going off at once.

This game has no chance for a big hit from beginning. Since it's really just a bf4 replacement. Sure the customization may keep you interested for a week or so, but the core gameplay is just the same, solo player running around the whole map fighting for the kd, and team can never be balanced... When they release the trailer, many were expecting a "squad" but better, now we just got a bf but worse... 

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2018 at 10:34 AM, Borreh said:

I don't find anything surprising here considering the amount of content the game has right now as well as the server situation and the progression being temporarily offline. It's perfectly understandable that people will loose interest with what we have now, and that is a foundation for the game we want WWIII to be.

Sorry but this is pretty much what they also wrote on Twitter during the launch disaster.  All we read are phrases like: perfectly understandable etc. Perfectly understandable that people are angry, refunding the game or stop playing. It's cool that the devs "understand" it but its their job to do something about. I have yet to fully see them fulfill that obligation. 

Just now, Schlagerfreund said:

Sorry but this is pretty much what they also wrote on Twitter during the launch disaster.  All we read are phrases like: perfectly understandable etc. Perfectly understandable that people are angry, refunding the game or stop playing. It's cool that the devs "understand" it but its their job to do something about. I have yet to fully see them fulfill that obligation. 

Well, I am one of the devs, in the studio right now and I see on a moment to moment basis what we are doing to help with the overall situation. Stay tuned guys.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Schlagerfreund said:

The game has been out for less than 3 weeks. Its an early access title. Quit being so whiny and impatient. Fulfill the obligation? Man its like you think they've released a finished game and its just broken and not being worked on. Learn some patience and give them time, or just go play something else. 

1 hour ago, Gemini899 said:

@Garack jesu crist i hate so much when pp say With xxx and xxx the game running FInEeE!  

that's is a bullshit! maybe u just can't feel the lag cuz u are playng on 60hz old crap monitor.

the game don't run well at all! i can feel the lag when frame rate drop below than 60 and when that's append make me 

Gemini, you're talking from YOUR EXPERIENCE. It might not run well for YOU with your setup, but that doesn't mean it doesn't run well for other people. Who the fuck are you to tell everyone else they're wrong and you're right? 

I have a 6700k i7, 16gb DDR4 3200mhz ram, 1060GTX 6gb and my game is installed on my SSD. And the game runs fine for me. Minor dips when in serious firefights. My FPS is always around 60-70. Sucks for you with your fancy tech but you are NOT the one true voice and just because it works fine for others and not for you, doesn't mean they're all wrong and you're right.

The game is currently unoptimized so its going to run shit for some people and not for others. What do you expect when the game is barely 3 weeks out on early access? 

Seems about normal for an EA game tbh. Each big patch will bring spikes back. So long as the pop is above 1000, that's pretty good.

1 hour ago, N4choLibre said:

The game has been out for less than 3 weeks. Its an early access title. Quit being so whiny and impatient. Fulfill the obligation? Man its like you think they've released a finished game and its just broken and not being worked on. Learn some patience and give them time, or just go play something else. 

Gemini, you're talking from YOUR EXPERIENCE. It might not run well for YOU with your setup, but that doesn't mean it doesn't run well for other people. Who the fuck are you to tell everyone else they're wrong and you're right? 

I have a 6700k i7, 16gb DDR4 3200mhz ram, 1060GTX 6gb and my game is installed on my SSD. And the game runs fine for me. Minor dips when in serious firefights. My FPS is always around 60-70. Sucks for you with your fancy tech but you are NOT the one true voice and just because it works fine for others and not for you, doesn't mean they're all wrong and you're right.

The game is currently unoptimized so its going to run shit for some people and not for others. What do you expect when the game is barely 3 weeks out on early access? 

well 60-70 fps it's not fine in 2018 almost 2019 and not fine for mine standard, maybe for u can be fine cuz probably u are also playing on 60hz monitor like the all pp say the same. anyway what i try to say it's the game it's not run well and just cuz u don't care to play at more than 60fps that's don't means we need stay a this 60fps. ps i don't belive you can get stable 60fps without drop on 50 or 40 with your config, try to take a tank on berlin between B1 and B2 and look better your fps -.-

Edited by Gemini899

Just now, Gemini899 said:

well 60-70 fps it's not fine in 2018 almost 2019 and not fine for mine standard, maybe for u can be fine cuz probably u are also playing on 60hz monitor like the all pp say the same. anyway what i try to say it's the game it's not run well and just cuz u don't care to play at 60fps that's don't means we need stay a this 60fps. ps i don't belive you can get stable 60fps without drop on 50 or 40 with your config, try to take a tank on berlin and look better your fps -.-

Are you aware the game has only been out for less than 3 weeks and its an early access title and is not yet optimized? Why did you buy this game without understanding that it is still in development and not yet finished or optimised? Do you not understand the concept?

It sounds like you're fucking whining because you bought an early access title thinking it was supposed to be a fully completed, optimized game. You do realise the game is still going to take some time to be sorted out right? If you are aware of this, why are you whining so much? 

2 minutes ago, VBK-Anarchie said:

Game definitely needs an update as soon as possible
otherwise it will quickly come  to oblivion

There's a PTE update live right now with the new patch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Borreh said:

There's a PTE update live right now with the new patch.

I already did that and  am updating thank you

12 minutes ago, N4choLibre said:

Are you aware the game has only been out for less than 3 weeks and its an early access title and is not yet optimized? Why did you buy this game without understanding that it is still in development and not yet finished or optimised? Do you not understand the concept?

It sounds like you're fucking whining because you bought an early access title thinking it was supposed to be a fully completed, optimized game. You do realise the game is still going to take some time to be sorted out right? If you are aware of this, why are you whining so much? 

it's clearly you did not understand what I mean first point I never said that I expected a game optimized in fact if you read the beginning of my thread I said exactly what you said, but what I say and why you say crap that the game runs well when it is not true at all what I wanted to say read better what I wrote above and stop shooting crap and make me feel sorry that I cry and I did not have to buy it

1 minute ago, Gemini899 said:

it's clearly you did not understand what I mean first point I never said that I expected a game optimized in fact if you read the beginning of my thread I said exactly what you said, but what I say and why you say crap that the game runs well when it is not true at all what I wanted to say read better what I wrote above and stop shooting crap and make me feel sorry that I cry and I did not have to buy it

You have literally just bitched about how its 2018 and its unacceptable that the game isn't running at higher FPS and to 'your standard' lol. Did you not? Let me quote you:

18 minutes ago, Gemini899 said:

well 60-70 fps it's not fine in 2018 almost 2019 and not fine for mine standard, maybe for u can be fine cuz probably u are also playing on 60hz monitor like the all pp say the same. anyway what i try to say it's the game it's not run well and just cuz u don't care to play at more than 60fps that's don't means we need stay a this 60fps. ps i don't belive you can get stable 60fps without drop on 50 or 40 with your config, try to take a tank on berlin between B1 and B2 and look better your fps -.-

So on one hand, you claim you didn't expect the game to be optimized, and on the other hand you're crying because its not running to 'your standard' despite the fact that its an early access title that has barely been out for 3 weeks. Which one is it? Why are you so impatient? Why do you feel the need to cry so much when the game is obviously going to be optimized in time? 

You're acting like a spoilt brat. 

@N4choLibre I'm not inpatiende I'm just telling you explicitly that you're a huge retardant who shoots bullshit on the stability of the game.

I do not say I want it to be improved right away so I wait but at least you're aware to tell the truth the game is not always stable at 60fps and stuttering a lot that's it close question.

3 minutes ago, Gemini899 said:

@N4choLibre I'm not inpatiende I'm just telling you explicitly that you're a huge retardant who shoots bullshit on the stability of the game.

I do not say I want it to be improved right away so I wait but at least you're aware to tell the truth the game is not always stable at 60fps and stuttering a lot that's it close question.

And you obviously don't know how to fucking read because I said I experience dips in serious firefights. I never claimed 'it always runs stable at 60fps' did I? Fucking child. 

9 hours ago, Borreh said:

We're still working on the performance. As per that particular issue - Bumped it (we heard about it already) in our particle/code teams, we'll look into it.

7 hours ago, Gemini899 said:

Jesus?  ...  i have 144hz gsync whqd monitor and yes the problem is on your end. ( check toggle sprint is off)

People in this community are trying way too hard to destroy this game already.

"We NEED this" "We NEED that" wtf chill out already its EARLY ACCESS, unfinished game. Let it die if it has to while players wait for it to become the game the developers want it to be.

Im 100% sure this game will be successful as long as the devs stay calm and keep following their vision. Player input is ofc vital but not from kids and/or desperate players who want it to be finished by the end of the month, which we all know is not going to happen.

• Like 2

if its was months after early access release with little progress that would be understandable. Its not even a month yet.

43 minutes ago, Tweak said:

People in this community are trying way too hard to destroy this game already.

"We NEED this" "We NEED that" wtf chill out already its EARLY ACCESS, unfinished game. Let it die if it has to while players wait for it to become the game the developers want it to be.

Im 100% sure this game will be successful as long as the devs stay calm and keep following their vision. Player input is ofc vital but not from kids and/or desperate players who want it to be finished by the end of the month, which we all know is not going to happen.

28 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

if its was months after early access release with little progress that would be understandable. Its not even a month yet.

x100000000000

Its 3 weeks since launch tomorrow. Its early access. Its got a long way to go. But some people just don't understand it or can't manage their expectations or are so used to getting what they want (and more) immediately that they act like spoilt children. 

Edited by N4choLibre

11 hours ago, Borreh said:

If u are at this can u take a look at the particles I feel something isnt right there. Made a thread about this always had FPS drops when looking at particles like fire dirt etc. Maybe thats a case for some ppl experiencing large FPS drops