Sign in to follow this  
Deadlyaz

Heres some few tips on how to MANAGE the powerful tanks in WW3.

So i have come across several people who struggle with the tanks/APC's in WW3.
Heres some tips to handle them, but ALWAYS use cuation when dealng with them due to the thermal vision they have!!!!!!!

:D Tips for you NOT running with a RPG:

*The sniper rifle TOR with the extra ammo of AP rounds does DIRECT damage to the vehicles if shot in their weakspots! ( The rear, between the extra layers of armorplates)
you can even shoot out the driver IF you manage to shoot him in 1 tiny tiny window wich is located on the left side BENETH the turret on some tanks/APC's.

Any projectile firing weapon can DESTROY vehicals extra equipment and essencial equipment such as;

*(MAIN FOCUS) 2 sights infront of the tank wich the Driver/Gunner opperates with.( If these beacome destroyed then they will have trouble SHOOTING & DRIVING. Even the thermals will NOT work)

*(SECONDARY/PRIMARY FOCUS) APS is a HARD KILL anti rocket defense so if you take that down the RPGs will have greater chance of destroying the tank/APC. (VERY HELPFULL to your team)

*(Optional) CROW wich is the extra seated weapon on top of the tank/APC is a good thing to destroy! Its easy to spot.

:) Tips for you who DOES run with a rpg!

( PRIME )*From what i have tested alot is the TANDEM extra rocket for the rpg a good choice to battle the tank/APC

( PRIME )*Always check if the APS is working on the tank! But IF it destroys your rocket before it reaches the tank then fire another ASAP due to the cooldown it has!!!!!!So never whoot the tandem rocket first.

( PRIME) *MAXIMUM damage is done in the rear of the tank! So ALWAYS focus on that, if that is not possible the aim for the weakspots where the extra layer of armor isint covering the main HULL.

English isnt my first Or second languege, so look past the typos. ❤️ 

I hope some of these tips may help you battle the tanks and apc's roaming the battlefield! ❤️❤️ :D 

IT IS NOT A COMPLETE GUIDE AND IT ISINT ALL TO IT! So IF you know something more, please share it in the comments below! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Spam anti-tank mines on commonly used routes. They kill the tank instantly, and last forever until blown up, or someone disables them. If the driver is already engaged or trying to rush a position they're unlikely to look where they're going. In ideal circumstances you can destroy the vehicle before the player has had a chance to secure enough points for a new one, so hopefully you've denied them vehicle support for a while.

The only 2 things people need to do are 

1. Use tandem
  2. do your best to hit the rear

That's it, there is nothing else to it :D