Djasirin

Supporting streamers and giving extra keys for doing a stream giveaway

I have been streaming this game a lot lately and I absolutely love it. I have been a strong advocate of this game ever since it was launch and have been explaining the mechanics of the game to random people who comes to my stream asking about it. I am from the South East Asia region where the exposure of this game is less but I believe it can be a big hit for those people who enjoyed Battlefield series as I am one myself. In fact I am doing a giveaway for the game at the end of the month, with my own money and giving away 2 copies to my followers who joins the giveaway. That is how much I believe in this game. I have heard of the developers giving away keys to streamers who didn't even bother to use them or play the game. Why not give it to people who stream the game, like me. Hook us up, the small/medium size streamers who actually play and stream your game. Give us a shout out on your twitter. We do play the game and stream the game a lot and you get extra exposure. Its  win - win in my point of view.

nice point.... but too late now, they should selecting in this forum those "very interested" people and let them go streming, but it could be a very hard work

Hello and welcome to our forum @Djasirin . It's not easy to have an overview of all the streamers or youtubers that play our game. Of course, the well-known streamers with a considerable range stand out more clearly. Nevertheless we are happy about any support. If it makes sense to us, we are also happy to support smaller streamers. Surely you can also understand that we cannot supply every streamer with keys or other giveaways. There are simply too many out there.

But you are welcome to register with our form: https://www.terminals.io/product?pid=436

Kind regards.

Well I must admit that I am a small streamer as I just started to stream only in July. But I can see that people are interested in the game as I can see from my interaction with the chat while I was streaming this game. I have actually convinced quite a few people to buy the game. In fact, just yesterday, one of my viewers who just a randomly popped up when I stream this game bought it on the spot and actually managed to play with me. So us small streamers, although we don't have a lot of viewers as a big time streamers, have an advantage. We actually have time to talk to our chat and explain things about the game to our chat. The reason why we play this game and stream it not because we are being sponsored in the first place but we actually like the game and want to play it. Well I must admit that I am a small streamer as I just started to stream only in July. But I can see that people are interested in the game as I can see from my interaction with the chat while I was streaming this game. I have actually convinced quite a few people to buy the game. In fact, just yesterday, one of my viewers who just a randomly popped up when I stream this game bought it on the spot and actually managed to play with me. So us small streamers, although we don't have a lot of viewers as a big time streamers, have an advantage. We actually have time to talk to our chat and explain things about the game to our chat. The reason why we play this game and stream it not because we are being sponsored in the first place but we actually like the game and want to play it.