Sign in to follow this  
Uglylittlebush

PTE BUGS

just tried to join into the PTE and i hit a mutlitude of bugs, just wanted to make sure yall are aware of what happend

1. i made a few loadouts and hopped into a match with no issue, then i switched to my first loadout (beryl/sig) and it appeared to be the default loadout i think its ak15 and glock. on the respawn screen it showed that it was beryl/sig but it infact was not. this happend with all my loadouts

2. after 1. i exited the game hoping the bug to just go away when i came back, i tried to join back and got stuck at a loading screen for about 5 minutes (connecting to ww3 network) i exited the game and verified the integrity of my files. 8 files failed to validate. i tried again and the same thing happend, i exited verified and 8 files failed. currently i am attempting to switch back to the normal game then come back to the PTE and see if that works. 

the little bit of gunplay i had was awesome though keep up the great work devs!

DESCRIPTION OF BUG above:

GAME BUILD ID :3288304

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): i just joined the pte and left

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS intel i7 6700k, gtx 1070, sandisk 950g ssd 32gigs hyperx ram

CRASH LOG (if any):

Edited by Uglylittlebush
  • Like 2

Exactly the same issue for me.

Making custom loadouts. Delploying in game (Berlin map) with defaults  loadouts. After the match was finished, I was stuck on "connecting to ww3 network". Killed the application with alt+f4. Tried few more times to load it again. Every time I got stuck on connecting..

However, what I've seen during my short play, the new patch brings improvements. Keep in up devs! Great job!

Edited by PIOTR623503

Hey there, can you send me your Steam profile link or steamid via PM? We think you might be able to help us find solution to this bug.

I am having the same issue. Yesterday I launched, redid my configs, joined, had all default loadouts when i spawned (but when dead and choosing loadouts it had correct items). 

Round ended, stuck on connecting. Alt+f4, stuck connecting.

Today i saw there was a new patch, validated game files, launched. Redid my configs, tried to play, even though i see them correct it spawns with default. Clicked quit and it got hung trying to load the menu. Alt+f4 and came here to report. 

Ok, a list of what customizations you guys use would be helpful, we might see the same attachment or strike in all of them and then that's the offending item that we have to fix. Something is corrupting player profiles and I have a suspicion it's a single attachment that's doing it.

I have corrupted profile as well... As far as I remember I didn't change much.  Only switching to smokes and beryl for basic class + different scope. 

Sign in to follow this