Sign in to follow this  
Uglylittlebush

PTE connection and loadout bugs

just tried to join into the PTE and i hit a mutlitude of bugs, just wanted to make sure yall are aware of what happend

1. i made a few loadouts and hopped into a match with no issue, then i switched to my first loadout (beryl/sig) and it appeared to be the default loadout i think its ak15 and glock. on the respawn screen it showed that it was beryl/sig but it infact was not. this happend with all my loadouts

2. after 1. i exited the game hoping the bug to just go away when i came back, i tried to join back and got stuck at a loading screen for about 5 minutes (connecting to ww3 network) i exited the game and verified the integrity of my files. 8 files failed to validate. i tried again and the same thing happend, i exited verified and 8 files failed. currently i am attempting to switch back to the normal game then come back to the PTE and see if that works. 

the little bit of gunplay i had was awesome though keep up the great work devs!

DESCRIPTION OF BUG above:

GAME BUILD ID :3288304

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): i just joined the pte and left

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS intel i7 6700k, gtx 1070, sandisk 950g ssd 32gigs hyperx ram

already posted this on the bug report forum because i didnt realize there was a seperate pte forum. sorry about that

Edited by weedtime
moved

update after fully uninstalling and reinstalling then starting the beta procedure all over again the bug still presists, will not connected and stuck at the loading screen (connecting to ww3 network). i am attempting to opt into the beta on my laptop and try from there to see if its just my desktop or if its possible on my network

update: laptop has same issue on a fresh install and verified files. seems to be either my network or my area?

im in Texas if that helps the devs 

Edited by Uglylittlebush

It's probably your profile, we're investigating!

On 11/9/2018 at 1:55 AM, Uglylittlebush said:

just tried to join into the PTE and i hit a mutlitude of bugs, just wanted to make sure yall are aware of what happend

1. i made a few loadouts and hopped into a match with no issue, then i switched to my first loadout (beryl/sig) and it appeared to be the default loadout i think its ak15 and glock. on the respawn screen it showed that it was beryl/sig but it infact was not. this happend with all my loadouts

2. after 1. i exited the game hoping the bug to just go away when i came back, i tried to join back and got stuck at a loading screen for about 5 minutes (connecting to ww3 network) i exited the game and verified the integrity of my files. 8 files failed to validate. i tried again and the same thing happend, i exited verified and 8 files failed. currently i am attempting to switch back to the normal game then come back to the PTE and see if that works. 

the little bit of gunplay i had was awesome though keep up the great work devs!

already posted this on the bug report forum because i didnt realize there was a seperate pte forum. sorry about that

1. Had the same problem of not loading the correct loadout, and the long loading screen is back (Connecting to WW3 Network).

2. Realized the stats and loadouts before joining the PTE is not brought over to PTE.

Appreciate you guys trying to make the game better.

Can anyone connect to PTE at the moment ? Only normal version works for me.

24 minutes ago, Tweak said:

Can anyone connect to PTE at the moment ? Only normal version works for me.

Stuck at the connection to WW3 network today too.

It seems this bug is spreading to more and more people, we will have to fix it before we push the 0.1.2 to Live, if you remember your customizations or strike composition, let me know, it might be one attachment or strike that's corrupting those saves, so if you remember what you had customized, this could help.

5 hours ago, Ragir said:

It seems this bug is spreading to more and more people, we will have to fix it before we push the 0.1.2 to Live, if you remember your customizations or strike composition, let me know, it might be one attachment or strike that's corrupting those saves, so if you remember what you had customized, this could help.

Last thing i did was change to the heaviest pistol (dont remember name) and only thing i did to it was fast reflex sight, apply forest camo and additional ammo of standard type if i remember correct. But even first time playing PTE i got stuck when a game ended. And i finished multiple games and not once was i able to get past the connecting screen. So eventually i just had to alt+f4 after every game or quit right before it ended or else i would get stuck connecting to network.

Edit: I had my game open and stuck on connecting and forgot about it, went out for a few hours, came back now to write this forum post. The game was minimized but for some reason suddenly popped up and it was still "connecting". I minimized it again to finish this post and now i was gonna exit the game and im in main menu lol. I also notice my pistol is changed back to G17, and i know for sure i changed it last time.

Edit2: After 1 game im back to being stuck at connecting to network.

Edited by Tweak

7 hours ago, Ragir said:

I just tried again with the same result. I’ve attached my loadouts (only changed the first default) and strikes are default except for a t72 that you can see me configure in this video.  When I launched and spawned I BRIEFLY saw my gun but then it changed to default.

camos, player and everything else are not touched. Hope this helps.

5DDAE068-8112-424C-A567-F157F5DAF779.jpeg

42AFF0C2-1DF1-4770-B06E-3DC544CE396C.jpeg

BF277A18-CE8A-4732-8F49-69F183A5120C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Gasoline_Farts said:

I just tried again with the same result. I’ve attached my loadouts (only changed the first default) and strikes are default except for a t72 that you can see me configure in this video.  When I launched and spawned I BRIEFLY saw my gun but then it changed to default.

camos, player and everything else are not touched. Hope this helps.

You still cant connect after the recent hotfix they just released ? I couldnt connect since yesterday night but seems to be working now.

Sign in to follow this