Sign in to follow this  
Garack

Let us test

Tried  6  games now all 3 minutes to end. Make 45 or more time to test not 3o..and check your server not to throw us in ending matches.

Jumped into a game 10 mins thats it. Game ended then. Cant play or test this way. Leaving game till timer is up again

?

Edited by Garack

ye the increased score earn is to much

But u know what would be more awesome? If I could enter the test servers again stuck at connecting to WW3 network all the time

Edited by Úlfhéðnar

If the 30 min time limit and increased ticket rate is going into the live build then i prob wont be playing until they decide to increase it again. If people want a more dm/cod feel fine, then go ruin small/medium warzone but keep large like it is for the real players.

• Like 1

I cant even test I though this dude was over exaggerating a bit. After playing a couple hours on PTE today, I'm not even joking or being hyperbolic about not being able to test. The situations to allow you to test dont happen anymore. Its random running around worse then COD. Its not even a COD feel its just seem off and broken.

F51 will test the 30 mins matches on live but they should at least have the PTE at 45 mins so we can test and find the issues before pushing live.

Yeah I'm struggling here to not give up my performance boost going back to live. Like I'm almost done, not trying to be negative or hyperbolic but its really getting to me.

Like completely honest feedback I though it would just lessen the enjoyment and I could struggle though the 30mins until they reverted but I wont make it. I'm gonna have to go play a different game or something its pretty bad. I'm gonna try and struggle though it anyways. Hope F51 gets the most of of the test.

We are seeing your feedback, but this is something that's not changeable until at least tuesday as it's the weekend and monday is a holiday in Poland, so we won't be back at work until then :)

2 hours ago, Ragir said:

We are seeing your feedback, but this is something that's not changeable until at least tuesday as it's the weekend and monday is a holiday in Poland, so we won't be back at work until then :)

If you go back to the same timelimit/tickrate as in the live build, people will complain aswell. But for large warzones, in my opinion, it has to be atleast 40-45 minutes. As I said earlier, maybe change medium warzone to 30min/increase tickrate or make a small warzone or whatever to appeal to the other "players". But the core design around this game is focused on huge maps with intense battles but that doesnt really happen the way it is on PTE now. One of the teams gets the head start and its over. Almost every single game feels like this. While on the live build there are alot of matches where teams turn the score around because they have enough time to do so.

Imo, the game should have different time period for each maps and each variations of them, because they do not offer the same challenge. Or a dynamically changing counter that can adapt to evey situations (depending on the number of players present in the match, their level of threat, the balance of the teams... etc)

Yup, this is planned, might not be in the next update, but soon for sure.