Sign in to follow this  
Soyrice

Can i leave feedback here?

So, you can delete this if it's not the right place to post.

- Shooting feels much better. It just makes much more sense now with the armor. ?

-Tried SMGs and more specifically the SIG. It definitely doesn't feel as underwhelming as before. What i would further like to see is the SMGs dominating closed quarter fights. True run&gun weapon. Possibly having outstanding hip fire accuracy compared to ARs or MGs.

-The map brightness tweak; not a big fan. It just looks like i turned my monitor brightness to 150% and the contrast has gone to sh*t. Not such a big deal though. It's a work in progress.

-The new timer; Big no-no. The game should end 9/10 times based on the tickets and NOT the timer running out. For me, I don't even want to make an effort trying with these settings.

-The new ticket limit; 3000 is too low. I think 5000 was too much but 4000 is the sweet spot with a time limit >45 minutes. If a game lasts that long, it means it is exciting. If it is one sided, it will end a lot sooner anyway.

-Aim punch; Before i say anything, keep in mind that this is completely subjective. I feel like there is a little too much of it. This opinion might contradict with the developers' vision of the game and it is totally ok with me if aim punch and this amount of it, is essential to them.

-The new effect from explosions and more specifically the strikes; holy moly i almost got motion sickness.

-Make a minimum of x players joined to start the round(probably 8 would be fine); Before that x amount joined, you are not allowed to cap flags and your stats don't record on the scoreboard so it is something like warmup. I have seen many times servers with 1 or 2 or 3 players capping all the flags when servers are empty and when the server starts filling, one team is full capped already making the game pretty much a baserape.

-SNIPERS ( i'm getting tired of this topic lol). As i said, the new armor system is a lot better but:

• Getting one shot headshots is a must for me but the damage is unacceptable.
  • stomach damage or anywhere in the main body without armor is too much.
  • limb damage(legs,arms) is waaaay too much.

No oneshots except the head. Decrease damage to <100 and introduce a (bigger) headshot multiplier for the head for oneshot to be achievable.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts about these :) 

DON'T FORGET THAT THIS IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION BEFORE YOU START PICKING ON ME. I'm a delicate little flower.

Edited by Soyrice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nice feedback agree an all but eye adaptation. When eye adapting is off i force my gamma via gpu or others will do dark equilizer build in monitor. Thats a big advantage. An option to turn it off would ne nice though.

time 30 mins is a big deal and low tikets too, i am not motivated to test pte anymore cause of the 10 minute matches i am thrown in. Love the 45 matches..

30 minutes ago, Garack said:

time 30 mins is a big deal and low tikets too, i am not motivated to test pte anymore cause of the 10 minute matches i am thrown in. Love the 45 matches..

I agree 100%. 

Thanks for the feedback! 

Could you please explain what exactly do you mean as "aim punch"? :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Borreh said:

Thanks for the feedback! 

Could you please explain what exactly do you mean as "aim punch"? :)

The weapon sway i guess. When you get shot and the reticle of the optics go all over the place :D 

37 minutes ago, Soyrice said:

The weapon sway i guess. When you get shot and the reticle of the optics go all over the place :D 

Thats flinch or what some some people call aimpunch for some reason. I dont like how much it flinches you but its not a bug its intended.

edit: didn't see your context as explaining it srry.

Edited by TZoningHard

I played a "Big Map" for the first time (i always press quick join and end up in a small map) with 8 different capture points. I must say the time feels different there. You have a longer way to walk and quad bikes still cost the same and a not exactly safe to travel with. Maybe different sized Maps should have different Ticket / Time Limits? Just a thought.