Sign in to follow this  
Inox

A big thanks to the developers!

33 minutes ago, nunbar said:

Why didn't you elaborate? Why didn't you say what was wrong with the matches? You were able to write 12 paragraphs answering (off topic) to someone that (also off topic) said you were whining, but you couldn't write 2 sentences explaining why you don't like the PTE? C'mon...

It's easy to help. Easier than going back and forth with another poster. Are the matches too short? Too long? Is the new weapon balance wrong? Should they take it further? Is the bump in score too big? Too small? What?

Taking your example: if you go to a restaurant and just say the food sucks, they won't be able to improve it. Is it too salty? , not enough salt? Is it cold, too hot? Are the portions too small, wasteful?

This is the feedback needed. If you don't elaborate, then the game will never be to your liking, because the Devs won't know what we like...

(Yeah, I know, this is also off topic...)

My 2 cents:

The reduction in time/points to win with the increase in "points earned for actions" was too big. The matches now last 10 or 15 min. And because you can't stay in the same server, you spend almost half the time in the menus and half the time playing.

I'll give feedback about other aspects when I have more time to play.

lol I put down so much feedback else where on the fourms. The majority of the players in the PTE knows how bad it is and gave their own feed back as well, How about not assuming things you dont know, OK ?

I was responding to Capybara comment, not giving feedback to the devs. If you had any awareness of context you could see that.

I still see a lot of dismissivism and defederism as pissy people whiteknight 30 min matches that cant argue there way out of a wet paper bag. If you come along with a trash ass arguments and a attitude expect some ripping apart.

They suck over all and the majority of people dont want short waterdowned matches.

You are not gonna cram a bunch of in depth mechanics in to such a short time and have it still be effective, usable, or fun. Also you are not gonna have the time to reward people in 30 minute matches. Imagine rewarding people with tanks for only 5-10 minutes which is a third of the time but still only like half of the actual fighting time of the match and too short. Also imagine having streaks you dont ever use because the lack of situations to use them in or the rush to use them as you only got like 3 minutes to find a situation to use it effectively or its just a waste.

Now imagine you ahving a valid argument. No really, please come up with a valid argument next time ?.

• Angry 1

12 hours ago, nunbar said:

The reduction in time/points to win with the increase in "points earned for actions" was too big. The matches now last 10 or 15 min. And because you can't stay in the same server, you spend almost half the time in the menus and half the time playing.

Sure, I have tested the PTE and I don't like the fact that they've increased the score income.
I'd like to try it without that change.

On 11/11/2018 at 2:44 AM, TZoningHard said:

lol dafuq is wrong with you. Its not like its slightly unpleasant its absolutely horrible. Its worse then I ever though its would be ?

Its very constructive, its feedback on how bad its sucks. They are gonna test its and its gonna suck ass till the 22nd when they revert the test.

Like I like the game but its aint gonna be easy to deal with this and enjoy the game. If I cant enjoy it I aint gonna wast my time testing. Im gonna spend my time enjoying myself.

Also the constructive feedback only is a solid BULLSHIT excuse for dodging criticisms. I reserved my criticism till I got into the PTE and its was a suffrage to play though now. I am not exaggerating Its like I'm blue balled every game now. I thought it would just be less enjoyable not dogshit.

The Devs know the time is ridiculously low so I'm not gonna talk shit to the devs since it s a short test but when some whiteknight of a ideal that a majority of the community hates tries to trash talk I'm going to speak fully.

The extremely short time throws off the entire game, its wont be good for any one unless they are mindless.

EVERY FORUM I AM ON I SEE THESE PEOPLE WHO DODGE CRITICISM SINCE THEY CANT ARGUE AGAINST IT WITH THE BULL SHIT PHRASE OF ITS NOT CONSTRUCTIVE ENOUGH.

All criticisms welcomed  and is good feedback. A person can call bullshit on shitty food served to him and not be chef.

You are just getting pissy and all defender over criticisms of the short time because you want it. The short time will no way stay past the 22nd. It will kill the game if it does.

I kinda think they did it to shit on the youtubers wanting shorter games. Like "Hey guys we made games shorter for a test, see how bad it sucks, I guess you guys were wrong about it."

Just deal with people saying things you dont like or give a counter to it instead of being such a insufferable dismissive hyperbolic ass.

Have a brain. thank you.

You're overreacting.
Keep your drama to yourself.

11 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

lol I put down so much feedback else where on the fourms. The majority of the players in the PTE knows how bad it is and gave their own feed back as well, How about not assuming things you dont know, OK ?

I was responding to Capybara comment, not giving feedback to the devs. If you had any awareness of context you could see that.

I still see a lot of dismissivism and defederism as pissy people whiteknight 30 min matches that cant argue there way out of a wet paper bag. If you come along with a trash ass arguments and a attitude expect some ripping apart.

They suck over all and the majority of people dont want short waterdowned matches.

You are not gonna cram a bunch of in depth mechanics in to such a short time and have it still be effective, usable, or fun. Also you are not gonna have the time to reward people in 30 minute matches. Imagine rewarding people with tanks for only 5-10 minutes which is a third of the time but still only like half of the actual fighting time of the match and too short. Also imagine having streaks you dont ever use because the lack of situations to use them in or the rush to use them as you only got like 3 minutes to find a situation to use it effectively or its just a waste.

Now imagine you ahving a valid argument. No really, please come up with a valid argument next time ?.

You shouldn't take things personally.