Hey guys there's been a recent post from Ragir about that error ,,Your connection to the host has been lost'' when it drops you to war map before the match.It's corupted player profiles that have to be reset by ww3 support in order for that error to be fixed. I sent them all that was required 3 days ago but still no response.I mean for exsample when i had problem with R6 siege,Ubisoft support replied in like 2,3 hours max even thou player count there is bigger,way bigger and way more people with problems writing to them.How long does it take for ww3 support to answer and resolve the issue,does anyone know? I apreciate all help, have more than 19 hours on record and haven't played a single match cuz' of that error. THanks in advance guys :)

hello try this pls

On 11/9/2018 at 9:37 PM, Ragir said:

20181109203654312.png

That's why in the instruction you HAVE TO choose default, it will not work if you choose anything else ?

PTE is not working. Their PTE Servers got capacities for like 100 players. I also sent them my profile, nothing happend, PTE version unanble to load further than "connecting to ww3".
Also no patch as intended this week.

• Like 1

Yeah Pierre-Loup is right,not talking about PTE,as he said didn't manage to play single match since the begining. I wanted to know if anyone had recent experience with ww3 support to tell me how long it takes for them to respond and/or reset my player profile to correct that error. Gonna' check my  email right now,if there's no response yet,i wonder how will that ,,support'' team work when they get way more player to play ww3... :)

Wait for the live version of the PTE patch, it should help greatly with any connectivity issues.

5 hours ago, Borreh said:

Wait for the live version of the PTE patch, it should help greatly with any connectivity issues.

Maybe but it doesn't help with corupted player profile,that's something on farm 51's side to resolve,but as time passes by they only seem incompetent and like they are not even looking and reading they're mail.It ain't like the have about milion players like R6 siege so they can't process everything so fast.Curently I don't know if there's even 10,15 thousand player on ww3.Can't imagine how long it will take them to respond once they (and if they) get 100.000 players or more...

21 minutes ago, Wint3r_Soldi3r said:

Maybe but it doesn't help with corupted player profile,that's something on farm 51's side to resolve,but as time passes by they only seem incompetent and like they are not even looking and reading they're mail.It ain't like the have about milion players like R6 siege so they can't process everything so fast.Curently I don't know if there's even 10,15 thousand player on ww3.Can't imagine how long it will take them to respond once they (and if they) get 100.000 players or more...

"They" (we, as I'm one of the developers) are reading all of this but we don't always have the time to reply to every thread as we're still focused on finaly fixing the last issues from the launch.

I think the corrupted profile bug was already fixed and the fix should go live with the 0.1 patch, and if not then - with the November Update. If nothing helps contact us again, we'll work it out together.

Again, sorry for your troubles. There's too few of us for everything that happened during the launch but now things are improving, hope you'll see your problem fixed and if not then write again in this thread.

6 hours ago, Borreh said:

"They" (we, as I'm one of the developers) are reading all of this but we don't always have the time to reply to every thread as we're still focused on finaly fixing the last issues from the launch.

I think the corrupted profile bug was already fixed and the fix should go live with the 0.1 patch, and if not then - with the November Update. If nothing helps contact us again, we'll work it out together.

Again, sorry for your troubles. There's too few of us for everything that happened during the launch but now things are improving, hope you'll see your problem fixed and if not then write again in this thread.

I know it's not you specificaly working on support and I don't blame you,someone else probably does.I'll try the game now to see what happens,if it drops me back to war map with same message I'll write :)

8 hours ago, Borreh said:

Borreh,small update,tried the game still the same, on loading screen before the match freeze,than drop to connecting to ww3 network screen, and than to war map with a message ,,Your connection to the host has been lost''...SO my player account has not been reset,also checked my email and nothing from ww3 support in inbox,junk,spam folder nothing,nowhere after 3rd or 4th day.Honestly man,i paid for this like everyone else knowing that it is early access but at least i expected to play few matches even with a shitty fps,than not to be able to play at all. SO now as you're one of the developers I'm sure you can push this through to your guys in WW3 support to reset my ,,corupt player profile'' preventing me from playing and giving me before mentioned error. My email is aleksandarmrkac@hotmail.com and steam id: STEAM_0:0:50566269