Jump to content
mrsolider

Test game crashes after loading to menu

Recommended Posts

DESCRIPTION OF BUG : The open tests version of the game is crashing for me. I updated the game as I read here on the forum, so I verified the game files too. Seems I can't handle the problem myself so I thought I write here if you can help me. The original version of the game is working fine but the test version isn't.

GAME BUILD ID : 3296052

STEPS TO REPRODUCE : I think for this problem it isn't necessary. On my computer I updated the game to the test version and after a very long loading I get a black picture then the unreal engine crash report opens up. The crash happens before the main menu screen and before connecting to the ww3 servers text.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS :

- Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 OC (4GB)

- Intel i5-6500 3.20 Ghz

- 8 GB DDR4

- 1920x1080 resolution

- Windows 10 Pro N (64 bit)

CRASH LOG :

CrashContext.runtime-xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FGenericCrashContext>
    <RuntimeProperties>
        <CrashVersion>3</CrashVersion>
        <CrashGUID>UE4CC-Windows-C26EE4D3484568294DE6B08A8883ECF7_0000</CrashGUID>
        <ProcessId>9248</ProcessId>
        <IsInternalBuild>false</IsInternalBuild>
        <IsPerforceBuild>false</IsPerforceBuild>
        <IsSourceDistribution>false</IsSourceDistribution>
        <IsEnsure>false</IsEnsure>
        <IsAssert>false</IsAssert>
        <CrashType>Crash</CrashType>
        <SecondsSinceStart>0</SecondsSinceStart>
        <GameName>UE4-WW3</GameName>
        <ExecutableName>WW3-Win64-Shipping</ExecutableName>
        <BuildConfiguration>Shipping</BuildConfiguration>
        <GameSessionID />
        <PlatformName>WindowsNoEditor</PlatformName>
        <PlatformNameIni>Windows</PlatformNameIni>
        <EngineMode>Game</EngineMode>
        <EngineModeEx>Unset</EngineModeEx>
        <DeploymentName />
        <EngineVersion>4.19.2-0+++UE4+Release-4.19</EngineVersion>
        <CommandLine>-autoconfig -refresh 75 -MSCodeOverride=DEBUG</CommandLine>
        <LanguageLCID>1038</LanguageLCID>
        <AppDefaultLocale>hu-HU</AppDefaultLocale>
        <BuildVersion>++UE4+Release-4.19-CL-0</BuildVersion>
        <IsUE4Release>true</IsUE4Release>
        <UserName>bence</UserName>
        <BaseDir>C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/World War 3/WW3/Binaries/Win64/</BaseDir>
        <RootDir>C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/World War 3/</RootDir>
        <MachineId>96DFF5D0423A884DC0EE25A0C79389E5</MachineId>
        <LoginId>96dff5d0423a884dc0ee25a0c79389e5</LoginId>
        <EpicAccountId>13a7b6956c2f43879718474189272995</EpicAccountId>
        <CallStack />
        <SourceContext />
        <UserDescription />
        <UserActivityHint />
        <ErrorMessage />
        <CrashDumpMode>0</CrashDumpMode>
        <CrashReporterMessage />
        <Misc.NumberOfCores>4</Misc.NumberOfCores>
        <Misc.NumberOfCoresIncludingHyperthreads>4</Misc.NumberOfCoresIncludingHyperthreads>
        <Misc.Is64bitOperatingSystem>1</Misc.Is64bitOperatingSystem>
        <Misc.CPUVendor>GenuineIntel</Misc.CPUVendor>
        <Misc.CPUBrand>Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz</Misc.CPUBrand>
        <Misc.PrimaryGPUBrand>NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960</Misc.PrimaryGPUBrand>
        <Misc.OSVersionMajor>Windows 8</Misc.OSVersionMajor>
        <Misc.OSVersionMinor />
        <GameStateName />
        <MemoryStats.TotalPhysical>8551235584</MemoryStats.TotalPhysical>
        <MemoryStats.TotalVirtual>140737488224256</MemoryStats.TotalVirtual>
        <MemoryStats.PageSize>4096</MemoryStats.PageSize>
        <MemoryStats.TotalPhysicalGB>8</MemoryStats.TotalPhysicalGB>
        <MemoryStats.AvailablePhysical>0</MemoryStats.AvailablePhysical>
        <MemoryStats.AvailableVirtual>0</MemoryStats.AvailableVirtual>
        <MemoryStats.UsedPhysical>0</MemoryStats.UsedPhysical>
        <MemoryStats.PeakUsedPhysical>0</MemoryStats.PeakUsedPhysical>
        <MemoryStats.UsedVirtual>0</MemoryStats.UsedVirtual>
        <MemoryStats.PeakUsedVirtual>0</MemoryStats.PeakUsedVirtual>
        <MemoryStats.bIsOOM>0</MemoryStats.bIsOOM>
        <MemoryStats.OOMAllocationSize>0</MemoryStats.OOMAllocationSize>
        <MemoryStats.OOMAllocationAlignment>0</MemoryStats.OOMAllocationAlignment>
        <TimeOfCrash>636775229769460000</TimeOfCrash>
        <bAllowToBeContacted>1</bAllowToBeContacted>
        <PlatformFullName>Win64 [Windows 8  64b]</PlatformFullName>
        <CrashReportClientVersion>1.0</CrashReportClientVersion>
    </RuntimeProperties>
    <PlatformProperties>
        <PlatformIsRunningWindows>1</PlatformIsRunningWindows>
        <PlatformCallbackResult>0</PlatformCallbackResult>
    </PlatformProperties>
</FGenericCrashContext>

 

CrashReportClient.ini:

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2


 

Edited by mrsolider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...