RT3P™

1-3 FPS in Main menu Tactical satellite map after finished match

Hi, when I launch the game and get into the main menu, I defaultly see tactical satellite map (black and red map) and have normal FPS, around 60.
But every time I finish the match and get back into main menu, I get 1-3 FPS until I choose the second satellite mode, the Google Earth like mode, I have again normal FPS.

HW & SW:
Windows 10 Home

Intel Core i5-4690K
AMD (GIGABYTE) Radeon R9 280X 3 GB

16GB RAM (4x4GB) 1333hz

WW3 is installed on 500GB SSD 

Edited by RT3P™
Adding System Specifications

11 minutes ago, RT3P™ said:

Hi, when I launch the game and get into the main menu, I defaultly see tactical satellite map (black and red map) and have normal FPS, around 60.
But every time I finish the match and get back into main menu, I get 1-3 FPS until I choose the second satellite mode, the Google Earth like mode, I have again normal FPS.

HW & SW:
Windows 10 Home

Intel Core i5-4690K
AMD (GIGABYTE) Radeon R9 280X 3 GB

16GB RAM (4x4GB) 1333hz

WW3 is installed on 500GB SSD 

Hey, after you connect to the "Earth mode" and then back to satellite mode still 1-3 fps or back to normal as well?

Hi, you mean not to quit the game but go to earth, and then to tactical again?

I didnt tried it yet, I will report what happened when I'll play, it will be probably today once again :)

17 minutes ago, RT3P™ said:

Hi, you mean not to quit the game but go to earth, and then to tactical again?

I didnt tried it yet, I will report what happened when I'll play, it will be probably today once again :)

Exactly :)

So I played now, and I realised I already tried that. I even noticed that when I get back to main menu  after finished match the game starts at satellite where I have up to 144FPS (I set the limit to it because I have 144hz monitor) And then automatically after like 3 seconds sets itself to tactical satellite and thats where I get awful unplayable and unmanagable FPS, can you imagine how hard it is to click on the satellite mode, or anything else like the quit button? :D
I also have two FPS problems when:
1.) I look at map in-game being alive, around 10FPS, (pressing M) when I close it I go back to +- 60.
And second ''new'' (more like my first report of this problem) problem related to FPS and Map/Satellite is:

2.) When I want to choose Flying Eye I have +-10FPS or I think using anything else where the soldier takes map in hands and I have to choose where to spot enemies, where to bombard, or where I want to pick up my vehicle.

I choose Flying Eye and the animation with map ends, I have +-10FPS for like 30 seconds, probably the FPS gets back to normal when my Flying Eye despawns?

Edited by RT3P™
Two FPS problems instead of ''2 FPS'' problems