Beggus

Game crashes with new patch!

On 11/14/2018 at 7:53 PM, Beggus said:

im losing connection to the host...servers are down????

image.thumb.png.94737e2dff17e681eae62863564bf921.png

Exact Same issue Yesterday - we played 1 Game normal in moscow map bitte after that, in every other game me and a friend got a crash everytime after 1 Minute. Screen freezes and Back to Desktop.

i52500k 4,2Ghz

16GbRam

GTX 1070 palit 8Gb RAM

Win 7

Austria

Will Upload dump file next time.

Edited by B4rtlbi3

I get crash in every single match I play. Game is unfortunately unplayable for me after the last update. It usually happens later in the match.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Driver Date/Size: 11/13/2018 20:04:26, 20845912 bytes

Maybe it has to do something with the sound? Because it always crashed after I heard APC fire and entered my own vehicle. I have Asus Xonar DX and use 24 bit 96 000 Hz (7.1) sound quality setting in Windows. Happens on all three maps.

UE4Minidump.dmp

still getting the same.yesterday was little better but today again. I7 2,7ghz 16gb ram ssd drive and GTX960m

yesterday steam found 6 corruputed files and downloaded them again. i could play two games. today again steam found 6 files and downloaded them.still game getting crashed...

Edited by Beggus

So i get this error too i just checked my game files on steam it says that the game contains 5 corrupted game files and now i have to download 3.0GB again.

Is it Maybe i was on PTS ?

where u guys on the public test Servers ? if so please let me know so i can verify if the Problem is changing from the PTS to the normal servers

54 minutes ago, SeeyTann said:

So i get this error too i just checked my game files on steam it says that the game contains 5 corrupted game files and now i have to download 3.0GB again.

Is it Maybe i was on PTS ?

where u guys on the public test Servers ? if so please let me know so i can verify if the Problem is changing from the PTS to the normal servers

I've never been on the PTS.

Here is the Minidump file.

UE4Minidump.dmp

Specs

Core I7-2600k

16gig ram corsair vengeance DDR3

GeForce GTX 980 Ti

Windows 7 Signature Edition

Edited by Steve777
Specs needed

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): Game crashes whenever I try to join a game, during the loading screen

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):3313103

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Join a game

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): Gtx 980, i7 4790k 16gb ddr3 ram, 

CRASH LOG (if any):

[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2

UE4Minidump.dmp

Edited by SkeletalElite

Also when I verify the integrity of game files on steam the first two times it said that 7 files failed to validate and they would be reacquired but neither of those times fixed the issue, I just updated my drivers and am trying validation again, this time it said everything validated and Im gonna try playing again.

The driver update and verifying seemed to have fixed it

Edited by SkeletalElite