Sign in to follow this  
Leon Karamazov

Bug when changing camo

My camo goes to default all the time, if I try to switch it on some gear or weapon it just keeps being the default one. I click on any camo, I get the 'saving' notification at the bottom right, yet the camo keeps being the same.

Pls i want muh Fashion War 3 :S

Could you write what is the name of the camo u are  trying to select?

I am having an issue with camo as well.  I can change my camo pattern on my weapons, but when I go to change the camo on my clothing, nothing happens when I click on the edit button.

Yes all settings on the highest I can put them.  Nothing changed except I opted in to the Puble Test and tried out  the new patch today.  When I go to edit the camo on my clothes, I cannot, nothing changes, it just stays default.  In fact it doesn't even give me an option to change to a different camo pattern.  I click on the edit button, and nothing happens.  When I edit my weapons, I can click on the edit button when wanting to change the camo of the weapon, and it brings up a bunch of options to change to.

Edited by DEDLYGOD

image.thumb.png.a80fe829d812166b1fe117ef9381973b.png

When i click on the paint icon, nothing happens except it says its saving in the lower right corner, I cannot change the camo.

Edited by DEDLYGOD