Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Jack

SA servers

Is there a way to play in the SA servers? 

I can see them in steam view->servers, but there is no SA option when I click play in world war 3.

I tried selecting the server and hitting connect but I always end up in other (NA, EU) servers.

Thanks guys

21 hours ago, xXHariboXx said:

In this topic you can find answer for your question:

Yeah, but even if I do that, I end up in some NA servers, I never get to enter in SA servers.

1 hour ago, xXHariboXx said:

Please don't look at server names. It's currently bugged and doesn't affect anything.

It doesn't work then, is this gonna get fixed anytime soon? Playing on 150+ ping is terrible :/

yeah IDK why NA and SA are connected. I get better lat to EU or AS then SA even if the servers are in Florida like they usually are for SA.

Currently our matchmaking have higher priority for finding full servers, so sometimes the ping can be a little bit higher. It's hard to find the best balance between full servers and good ping. We will take a look into it and do our best to improve it.

To help our work, can you tell me where are you living, what server regions are you choosing and what are your usual pings? 

Its not a concern right now because of player count but SA and NA players dont really want to play each other because they are a quarter of the world away some times.

On 11/17/2018 at 8:15 AM, xXHariboXx said:

Currently our matchmaking have higher priority for finding full servers, so sometimes the ping can be a little bit higher. It's hard to find the best balance between full servers and good ping. We will take a look into it and do our best to improve it.

To help our work, can you tell me where are you living, what server regions are you choosing and what are your usual pings? 

I live in Curitiba Brazil, and I'm choosing NA/SA servers.

I usually play with 20-40 ping in other games when there are Brazil servers. But in WW3 I always end up on NA servers, playing with 180-240 ping.

13 hours ago, Nephasth said:

esse  é o ping bom  que consegui, normalmente na partida mesmo gira em torno de 300 pra mais...

É, depende, quando cai US East fico com 180-200ping, quando caio em US West fico com 240-300...

I'm sorry to do this, but we can't moderate in a alnguage we can't understand, so I'm closing this topic.

We are working on a better way to send players to good locations, as Haribo said, we're sending people to servers with more players so you don't have to play on empty ones if there's not enough people in the matchmaking, but it might work a bit too well, so we'll take it back a bit.

It's a balance, just like with weapon balancing, we'll get it!

• Like 1