Sign in to follow this  
D0PPLER

Sound design

I love this game the gunplay is great however the sound is not good. In my opinion the guns are really lacking in sound it sounds like I’m shooting a bb-gun not a Ak-15 I also think that the I game music needs to go while it gives it good atmosphere I think that it is just in there to fill in the lack of sound in game. I love the communication between the soldiers and think that it is great. The 3D sound scape could be improved with better positional based audio. I think that it would also be cool if the devs added not only voice chat but VO-IP similar to games like PUBG and Insurgency

• Like 1

We are working on the sound, what u hear now in the game is early development stuff. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, D0PPLER said:

I also think that the I game music needs to go

I agree that the constant background music gets annoying after a while, but I am not a huge fan of removing content, especially if there is already the option to "disable" the music by turning the appropriate volume down to Zero in the Options. ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morp said:

We are working on the sound, what u hear now in the game is early development stuff. Thanks for the suggestions!

IDK if any dev saw this but my sound issue were fixed or at least made much less muffled for me by passing it though a audio cable using w10 sound feature.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

IDK if any dev saw this but my sound issue were fixed or at least made much less muffled for me by passing it though a audio cable using w10 sound feature.

I will pass it to our sfx guy, thank you.

52 minutes ago, Morp said:

I will pass it to our sfx guy, thank you.

Hello, I have to say, the Sound SFX´s are not that bad - in my opinion they are more realistic when it comes to footsteps or vehicle sounds. In a intensive Battle with tanks and every kind of weapon, the Atmo is really good :) so great work with the Sound for such an early release!

Some weapons may be not that accurate as in real life but its early access so plenty of time to search for the right sounds.

I am a Sound Designer in my spare time and work for a few costumers (beside making Neurofunk) and I think some sounds are really great! The impact of an APC Maingun ist superb! also the mainweapon sound of the Tank.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this