Sign in to follow this  
markboyle1998

Cant even open main menu

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video)When i launch my game it launches and starts loading fine i get the screen with the tank and snow then the screen goes black stays like that for a few minutes then its as if i turn my computer off it says no video, it has been like this since i bought the game almost 3 weeks ago i managed to get it fully loaded once then had to go off tried loading it up later that day and thats when this all happened

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3306463

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): launching my game 

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): i5-7400 processor memory DDR4 8G graphics geforce gtx1060 3gb 

CRASH LOG (if any):

Edited by markboyle1998

15 minutes ago, weedtime said:

It is says run out of video memory or what do you mean, can you provide screenshots?

Thanks.

I cant provide screenshots because it would screenshot the game but I can try and take a photo that way you see what I see 

9 minutes ago, markboyle1998 said:

I cant provide screenshots because it would screenshot the game but I can try and take a photo that way you see what I see 

I don't understand when it says no video when you turn off PC or the game? Did game close itself, any errors?

then its as if i turn my computer off it says no video

Can you run MSI afterburner or similar program and check your temperatures, while this happens? Also please check your temperatures when idle.

Graphics drivers updated?

Wire connection checked? HDMI or DVI?

Happen in other games as well?

Also please tell me your exact model of PSU.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:28 PM, weedtime said:

Can you run MSI afterburner or similar program and check your temperatures, while this happens? Also please check your temperatures when idle.

it is always sitting at 31c

Graphics drivers updated?

it is up to date 

Wire connection checked? HDMI or DVI?

HDMI is working fine 

Happen in other games as well?

this is the only game it is doing it with 

Also please tell me your exact model of PSU.

i power85 550

2 hours ago, markboyle1998 said:

it is always sitting at 31c

it is up to date 

HDMI is working fine 

this is the only game it is doing it with 

i power85 550 

Please throw away this PSU before it's gonna burn your all components, it's not trusted and also blacklisted brand, go for Seasonic, Bequiet or other know PSU producer 550w max for future upgrades, it could be causing the problem in 95%, as doesn't provide enough power for your graphics card, don't believe in 550w in the sticker.

so basically unless I spend more money to upgrade my rig ( which can play any other game fine ) I cant play a game which I spent money on already 

10 hours ago, markboyle1998 said:

so basically unless I spend more money to upgrade my rig ( which can play any other game fine ) I cant play a game which I spent money on already 

Looks like, cheap PSU in preassembled PC's it's a common problem.

Sign in to follow this