extremenduro

Worst Anti-cheat ever

Maybe is only my problem, but this anticheat is the worst I've ever seen...I mean, not for cheaters presence (I don't know if there are in this game yet) but because makes the game UNPLAYABLE! 

I've 8h of game, bought on day 1 but NO 1 GAME. I read all treads about it and regarding confilcts with other programs, but I can't solve...I wrote also at their support sending my crash log (code "GAME SECURITY VIOLATION #000001"), but I'm waiting from a 2 weeks now, no reply.

I'm worried about but I think this is not a good way to manage the situation. 

Someone else had this problem? Solved? How? 

I'm very very disappointed for now....

Edited by extremenduro
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, extremenduro said:

Maybe is only my problem, but this anticheat is the worst I've ever seen

have you ever played any valve game?

and if the game works after the clean boot then it is something you have installed on your PC. Simple as that.

lmao, i've put around 50hrs in WW3 before this patch. literally nothing has changed on my pc since, but THIS PATCH i cant even fucking launch the game while Discord and RTSS are running(and it was fine before that). When i close Discord and RTSS it launches but frequently crashes with lack of videomemory error(all verylow, 1060 6GB and 16GB RAM installed on SSD). You keep thinking its not them fucking shit up, way to go.

15 minutes ago, Yestro said:

lmao, i've put around 50hrs in WW3 before this patch. literally nothing has changed on my pc since, but THIS PATCH i cant even fucking launch the game while Discord and RTSS are running(and it was fine before that). When i close Discord and RTSS it launches but frequently crashes with lack of videomemory error(all verylow, 1060 6GB and 16GB RAM installed on SSD). You keep thinking its not them fucking shit up, way to go.

I replied to this thread and this specific issue with anticheat. The amount of mental gymnastics you had to do to come to the conclusion that I think that this game is flawless and everything else is causing issues with it is amusing.

Just now, Hagen said:

I replied to this thread and this specific issue with anticheat. The amount of mental gymnastics you had to do to come to the conclusion that I think that this game is flawless and everything else is causing issues with it is amusing.

Oh, the irony. Its hilarious that the first thing you jump into is "its an issue on your end" type of deal, and then started putting words in my mouth. I never said i think you present the game as flawless, i only called you out on thinking that its the user-end issue which it obviously isnt in the first place. So much for mental gymnastics huh? Calm down your imagination as its interfering with your perception of reality.

2 hours ago, extremenduro said:

"GAME SECURITY VIOLATION #000001"

Is not same issue as "cannot start the game at all". Those are two different issues. From my experience anticheat will give you error when it cannot start or if it detects something it doesn't like. Both of these issues are caused by third party programs.

6 minutes ago, Hagen said:

Is not same issue as "cannot start the game at all". Those are two different issues. From my experience anticheat will give you error when it cannot start or if it detects something it doesn't like. Both of these issues are caused by third party programs.

I know ? in fact I disabled all third part programs, like Roccat Swarm for the mouse, ASUS Aura (most common conflictual program), iCUE for keyboard...I've only steam and the game in the services...I don't know what's the problem. I really hope in a reply from the support. Also cold-reeboting the situation doesn't go better.

I can start the game e the menu, but entering in the server the game freeze and the message of error appears.

Edited by extremenduro

16 minutes ago, extremenduro said:

I know ? in fact I disabled all third part programs, like Roccat Swarm for the mouse, ASUS Aura (most common conflictual program), iCUE for keyboard...I've only steam and the game in the services...I don't know what's the problem. I really hope in a reply from the support. Also cold-reeboting the situation doesn't go better.

I can start the game e the menu, but entering in the server the game freeze and the message of error appears.

That's weird since they mention it here:

Did you try to do this?

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/ww3/guides/verify/

Or maybe the update corrupted some of your files and it doesn't recognize them. Verify integrity on Steam?

You should probably try to contact them directly if you tried everything: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/ww3/contact/tech/

Edited by Hagen

I do not think there is a moment cheater in the game but it is more of a problem that many game bugs exploit

they spawn under the map and shoot us under map,I can not judge that way,we wait and see what happens

22 minutes ago, Hagen said:

That's weird since they mention it here:

Did you try to do this?

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/ww3/guides/verify/

Or maybe the update corrupted some of your files and it doesn't recognize them. Verify integrity on Steam?

You should probably try to contact them directly if you tried everything: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/ww3/contact/tech/

I tried everything, also to repair the game, reinstall it and I already wrote to the support 2 or more weeks ago. No reply from them. I sent my registered game log

first open Folder and go toC:/

open program files x86, open the steam folder,open the steamapps folder,open the common folder, open ww3,EasyAntiCheat=easyanticheat_setup install it for ww3 

it will work after that

Edited by VBK-Anarchie

8 hours ago, VBK-Anarchie said:

first open Folder and go toC:/

open program files x86, open the steam folder,open the steamapps folder,open the common folder, open ww3,EasyAntiCheat=easyanticheat_setup install it for ww3 

it will work after that

Nothing yet, I've tried this solution for first but doesn't work. I think is a program recognised as hazardous from anticheat. Did you all have experiences about these conflicts? I know for sure that all RGB programs are problematic, ASUS Aura for first.

23 hours ago, sprayer said:

Here possible solution

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/technical-support/hardware-support/662528-error-game-security-violation-detected-00000001

Even if it's not help, as you can see any non windows process may cause this problem, so you may try to shut down all non windows relative process to find culprit.

Your config and log may be useful

Nothing yet...disabling MSI (in my case) motherboard process nothing happened...I'm very frustrated

Uninstall it RGB software not disabling it

https://www.google.de/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/85b20x/i_keep_getting_game_security_violation_detected/#ampf=undefined

Read that thread if nothing helps go for easy Anti-Cheat Support they can help here more than the game Devs the anti cheat system is something not created by them.

Edited by Úlfhéðnar

1 hour ago, extremenduro said:

Ok, today I'll try

If this doesn't help send all information to the anti cheat system developer I think it was easy Anti-Cheat

if it doesn't work uninstall the game with Revo Uninstaller or any custom uninstaller that cleans registry entries.

8 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

if it doesn't work uninstall the game with Revo Uninstaller or any custom uninstaller that cleans registry entries.

Already done, nothing

7 hours ago, vin said:

Hi exremenudro.

You said you have contacted support, to clarify, have you contacted Easy Anti-Cheat technical support? - If you have not and you instead sent the request to support@worldwar3.com please contact Easy Anti-Cheat technical support and they will be able to assist you with the issues.

Relating to the error you are having I've found some possible solutions:

• If you have any Gigabyte hardware, please disable RGB Fusion and/or end the following processes via Task Manager: GvLedServices.exe,  SelLedV2.exe, RunLed.exe.
  • If you have any ASUS hardware, please disable ASUS Aura and/or end the following process via Task Manager: LightingService.exe.
  • Please attempt whitelisting World War 3 on any anti-virus software you have installed.
  • Please attempt to close any peripheral color control software in the Task Manager.

Thanks.

Hi, first I wrote to WW3 support, for second i wrote to Easy support, but I'm waiting from 2 weeks now... I've already follow the steps above, but maybe there is another process in conflict, but without Easy help I can't know which is the problem

3 minutes ago, extremenduro said:

Already done, nothing

make a dxDiag and send it to easy anti cheat and u stated befor that u ONLY contacted WW3 support and not EAC support because EAC normally responds within a week max from my experience