B4rtlbi3

Teasing the Content Patch

Hello :),

after a few hours of playing WW3 I have to say I like it very much (yeah, some issues are around but I havhe plenty of other things to do in real life and BF plays in WW2 so take your time) and I am happy to see that the team is working heavy to update the game very often.

I am really curious about the COntent Release next week and it would be nice to see a little teaser of the new Maps - ❤️

Maybe we get some picture of the map or somethign else ;)

• Like 2

I dont think they should be doing teasers even if they have one already made. I love the game and am 190 hours in but not every one is as understanding and tolerant as me so I dont want to try and hype them up till a lot of the issues are fixed.

Yeah, I know. The most people are bad as hell and flame all the time... but there are good people out there :)

I am so hyped for the new Maps and I thought, maybe can we get some images and a release date for it. Its very confusing at the time, Content Updates or Patches are not the same.

check the new PTE it shows alot of the features that are coming out in the new patch.

18 hours ago, Bepin said:

check the new PTE it shows alot of the features that are coming out in the new patch.

But nothing about the new maps? I read the patch notes most of the time when they are released :) I didn´t try a PTE yet, not enough time for that.

you can play the new map on pte right now... nothing special, just a small indoor version of warsaw

1 hour ago, revdox said:

you can play the new map on pte right now... nothing special, just a small indoor version of warsaw

There is a new map on the way, a entirely new one (can't remember the name), this is what he was talking about.

Actually this is not clear if this map will be released in November or not :/

59 minutes ago, revdox said:

smolensk is not coming before december....

Oh, thought it was part of the November update !

I suppose we can expect it to be out with the Reckon game mode next month ^^

Roadmap is likely gonna be live tomorrow, it'll clear a lot of stuff up :)

• Like 1