Sign in to follow this  
EnterNameHere7

Tickets faster?

IDK if its faster but it probably is. on the old patch reaching the 4k mark when you held all the points most of the time took a bit longer still. 15 minutes left in game and even if we are losing point wise I am still having fun but the match ends too soon. I think its should be slowed down a little so you arent blue balled with only 25 minutes played. Having matches mercy the other team at 30-35 minutes in is better.

• Haha 1

Played a couple games to days with some dudes and we pretty much all think the matches go by to fast now. We get like 5-7 minutes left on the clock during a really good back and forth with both teams getting 2-3k points at least multiple times.

I dont like matches ending because of points.

I'd assume it probably goes faster, because even at 3000 tickets, unless a team is dominating, that would take rather long to achieve. I do agree that the current speeds of matches are... Rather fast. It was good when matches lasted long, there were good battles and a sense of proper victory after a long game. That and scorestreaks were actually achievable. Now it seems to be rather long. A favourable time would be 30 minutes, in my opinion.

The scoring speed is too fast. It means games finish far too quickly. I think optimum would also be 30-40 minutes per match and a scoring rate 2/3 of the current speed. 

IIRC, a lot of people moaned in the beginning about the matches lasting too long. I've no idea if the devs are testing this for a phase; I think I read somewhere they were going to look the timing. I agree the matches are too short. 

• Thanks 1

low attention span people were complaining about it but you cant make a game that pleases every one. Rather have a game that pleases mainly the people who like to lpay games and set time aside for them so you can have more in depth game that isn't running around brainless.

They increased the ticket ratio so even if the time limit is 40 minutes you will never reach it. I think the games are too short too :/ 

Edited by Tweak
  • Thanks 1