Sign in to follow this  
KamarXD

Just a little conversation to this game

First thing first I know this is still in "Early Access" Yes but the thing I want to say about the update that keep coming it's seems to be doesn't right way at all

I need to tell dev about how I and most of ppl that need to play this game what they have to facing right now.

-Open the game

-Wait for Loading screen for 5-15 min (up to luck or spec maybe)

-Wait to black screen and then connecting to WW3 Servers about 5-10 more min

-Finally in the game

-Quick join and pray for match or Crash and then We have to start over again..

I don't want to say your game is bad ,No your game have amazing concept and fun gameplay but you know? Why we need to try hard to get into 1-2 match before it's gonna crash again

I know that you need feedback from us we gave it to you but the thing I want to know for sure.

-How did you know the problem solved , any proof? or only listen to some feedback from some players?

-What Computer spec do you used to test about any bug or crash that happen right now.

-Why you focus on Balancing gameplay first when most of players suffer from waiting so long to get into the game.

-Why you need to have PTE in EA you should just give it live so you will get more feedback from live players more than wait for some players to have to "Download PTE" and then have to rollback to live again with more problem between different Cilent that I'm pretty sure it will have problem.

-I know UR4 is pretty hard to Optimist So should we change new game engine or something that will make this game better about simple thing every game have first "get in the game in less than 3 min" before improve anything upcoming into the game.

This is just I want to say  and I love this game I love how they will grow up in the future but I hope before end of this year we should get some good news or this game will be just wait for refunds 

best regards

and thx for reading this.

• Like 1

You're lucky to be able to play. since the release, a month ago, I can not even enter the menu of the game. I formatted my pc, reinstalled, changed computers but the game does not even open without crash and i having to restart my pc.

moral of the story, buy battlefield, call of duty or insurgency

• Sad 1

Interesting, me and my friend don't have any problems launching the game or playing it in general. It takes about 2 minutes to start and a few seconds to load a match.

Our specs aren't through the top either. 

I have an i5 8600k, 8GB Ram and a RX480, my friend has an i5 6600k ,16GB Ram and a RX580

• Like 1

It does appear as though the majority of people can actually get in and play. It's obviously the negative minority that you'll hear the loudest. The satisfied/neutral majority won't say "Okay I got into the game it works" out of the blue. Someone that can't, will.

The game works fine for me since  EA launch week. RX 480 8GB, I5 4690K stock speed, 16GB RAM. As far as I know, everyone I know can get in.

• Thanks 1