bruno1998

WW3 HUGE RAM PROBLEM (loading problems)

I bought this game for almost 2 weeks without being able to play, I saw many of the problems that people have in this game and many are due to the long loading and freezing of the image in some cases like me, so I noticed the game requires a lot ram, I saw a case that had 12gb of ram and can not play, I think developers should as soon as possible adapt the game to normal or minimally good computers, so from what I saw many people who have this game and can play because they have very good computers that is out of the budget of many people, I think the game will lose thousands and thousands of players because of this, the game is not accessible even 50% of people like this, nor close, the game seems to be incredible but few people will be able to play, while if the game was adapted to other requirements would have many more people playing simultaneously I am sure, I still have hope of repairing the memory engine and can adapt and I can play because my game freezes after the quick-join and after 20min to get to the menu, I hope the developers see this message as a fan who is disappointed and who lost money to buy the game and can not play
 is every day waiting to try after every update and everything remains the same, but I do not lose hope, just ask you to focus on this huge problem

I bought a ssd and installed the game, it still does not load. 100% CPU, 50-70% gpu and 30% disk and still does not start

people come to say that they never had a problem with the game but if it was the majority as they say there would be no less than 1000 people currently playing in steamchartsimage.png.2e9a125ba2273f1a8672513a4bbae93e.png

41 minutes ago, Wesleyfrd said:

I bought a ssd and installed the game, it still does not load. 100% CPU, 50-70% gpu and 30% disk and still does not start

people come to say that they never had a problem with the game but if it was the majority as they say there would be no less than 1000 people currently playing in steamchartsimage.png.2e9a125ba2273f1a8672513a4bbae93e.png

Since progression is not active still many players including myself are staying away from the game to avoid becoming very bored of it.

On 11/18/2018 at 9:56 AM, bruno1998 said:

it takes me 100% GPU too and memory, 25 euros wasted in that and i cannot play, im so disapointed

1 hour ago, bruno1998 said:

It helps if you give us your system specs.

This is a modern battle simulator, that won't be released until late 2019. A modern computer will be needed to play it. Developers don't care if non-gamers have outdated systems, they would never buy, or install a game such as this. This is the type of game, you build a whole new system for when it is released.

Edited by trig0tron
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, trig0tron said:

This is the type of game, you build a whole new system for when it is released.

There are people with i7-8700k, GTX 1080, 32GB ram not being able to run WW3 on high stable FPS. Which means the game has a loong way to go in terms of optimization. So when its finally done no, I dont think you need to "build a whole new system" for it.

If you take a look at the roadmap, we've got this beauty scheduled to go out by the end of this year:

ASSET POINTERS (RAM USAGE OPTIMIZATION, LOAD TIMES REDUCTION)

We're currently fixing bugs that this change introduced to the game (and trust me, it's a big change - we've redone how the whole game loads assets). After we're done with fixing those bugs, you will get to test this with us. From our tests so far it seems to drop RAM usage by at least 50% and speed up load times by 10 times.

So don't worry! We know what we're doing :D Just keep playing and giving us feedback on the game, we will make it better and it will run well, there's still a lot to do, but with your help it could be one of the best shooters of all time - it just takes time to make it good!

• Like 6

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, Tweak said:

There are people with i7-8700k, GTX 1080, 32GB ram not being able to run WW3 on high stable FPS. Which means the game has a loong way to go in terms of optimization. So when its finally done no, I dont think you need to "build a whole new system" for it.

I am not sure what you are trying to say...?

Do you think a i7-8700k & 1080, 32GM is an old system..? Nobody said this game is running optimally or using top hardware efficiently, but I playtest WW3 on a 5 year old LG-4790k & GTX980ti... @3440x1440. I have several newer gaming rigs, but the point I was making, is that WW3 is the type of game, that you will want to build a new rig for... because it is a new era of FPS gaming, like BF1942 was during beta...

You didn't want to leave any performance issues on the table. None.

its stupid  who said that we need to buy a new pc just for this game, never lol, games need to be optimized to all high-medium pc, even if you play all in low you should be able to play, never in my life i would buy a new computer just for this game lol wtf