Sign in to follow this  
forgedinflame

Master List of Suggested Weapons

The other thread is getting long so here's a comprehensive list of weapons that people have suggested so far, plus some of my own additions, organized by weapon type and with appropriate hyperlinks. Countries denote country of manufacturing origin, not current usage. 

[Disclaimer: None of these are guaranteed to make it into the game! This is merely a list of modern firearms that are not in the game currently. Basically just an ideas trove for the devs. Ultimately, we should not expect the devs to model and add literally every single gun and its variants; there's also little to gain from the game having 10 versions of the M1911 or 'generic pump action shotgun'. That being said, there are a lot of cool guns out there and I hope to shoot a lot of these in WW3.]

Assault/Battle Rifles:

Sniper Rifles/DMRs:

Carbines/SMGs/Machine Pistols:

LMGs:

Shotguns:

Pistols:

Explosive Weapons:

BONUS: Attachments:

Edited by forgedinflame
  • Like 7

Wow! That is a nicely curated list you made. Well done.

What do you guys think of underslung 40mm grenade launcher for AR (M203)? Should it also be on the whishlist?

I think it should be included, with only a few rounds to carry and a quite some weight. Otherwise it will be used too much.

Never mind: just saw M203 is already on the list in the 'explosive' category. I actually expected it under 'attachments'. 

Edited by Shr!ke

Sign in to follow this