BmP_SeeR

About Drones

Hi,

I think that the drones could be a great tactical tool promoting teamplay but still require some improvements. I allow myself here to propose some.

I find them too fragile, hitting a wall destroys them. I think destabilizing them in a shock would be enough and would be more realistic. How many times, stuck to a wall for my safety, I destroyed my drone simply by throwing it. Having only one, it's really frustrating.

I also think that the mechanism of marking enemies is not compatible with the will to do without the mini-map. Maybe a simple fixed mark, for a few seconds, not following the enemies, that would easily see all the members of the squad would be more interesting. A bit, I admit, like the mechanics of the observation tools in R6S, which I find very accomplished.

Facilitating the recovery of the drone could also be a good idea. Locating and aiming for such a small object always takes a little time, especially when the X key is capricious, makes us very vulnerable.

What do you think ?

I usually ADS in and point right at the drone and i can snatch it up quickly without too many problems.  Health wise i think their great as they are, usually when i deploy mine i don't have many issues damaging it, i just face a specific direction and quickly pull up on it before it takes damage, just takes a little bit of practice. 

I think asides from a handling rework on the buggy drone i think their great as they are, they certainly help sway the tides of fights allot of the time i notice.