Devyx

[POLL] Game time and ticket limits you would like to see?

Game limits?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What would be limits you would like to most see in games in terms of time and tickets in the Warzone LARGE game mode? (Multiple answers!)

• The current one (40 minutes or 4000 tickets)
    • The first one (45 minutes or 5000 tickets, and the tickets generated slower than No. 1.)
    • 24/7 games, and tickets (Your own experience and such generate based on how much you do in the game)
    • Less tickets and shorter rounds (e.g. 10 minute rounds, comment below if such is possible)
    • 40 minutes for example of standardized game time, and no max ticket limit. The higher one will win.
    • 1-5 hours games with no ticket cap
    • Other (Comment)

Trying to kind of figure what kind limits would people like to see in the game.

This thread is not definitive, as the mods would need to make a poll like this themselves, but could be used for mapping what people want.

EDIT: For WARZONE SMALL:

Edited by Devyx
  • Like 4

The 24/7 hour one sounds dope but I think it would take away from the WarMap Meta game and the main game mode in general. I would love a limited release of the 24/7 map to maybe a week end here or there.

I like the 45 minute one the best but the 40 min one isn't too bad, except i cant really tell since the matches always end early.

Anything below 40 is too short outside of maybe TDM but that is like three six minute rounds and very small with not much direction. Its not any thing like the original game mode or game concept and is very shallow and, casual.

I really hate the matches ending before the 40 minutes is up. Its super annoying. Tickets should be only there for a mercy in case one team is outright stomping with out any fun for the other team. Games should end by the time limit otherwise with the tickets determining the winner.

Right now the game is too fast as the tickets are sped up and make the matches end to early even when it is a close match with both side winning and losing with out a comeback chance having fun.

Edited by TZoningHard
  • Like 2

some of those ideas deserve different game mode, like fixed time no cap limit, or 24/7 battle though this one shouldn't be "official game mode" but possible to recreate in server settings (i can't see how it could get popular on larger scale).

• Like 1

30 minutes is Ok for conquest like modes but matches have to be balanced. For slower modes like king of the hill it could be 45 - 60 minutes.

For me 40mins and 4000 is ok, but tickets are being generated too fast. I would generate them just a tad faster than in original (45/5000). Currently the game ends too soon. 

Edited by cuba

The dev team would also like to see more players participating in this poll. It's low effort for us to change the match duration and huge QoL improvement for You.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kony said:

The dev team would also like to see more players participating in this poll. It's low effort for us to change the match duration and huge QoL improvement for You.

Called people from the RU-community in this poll.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pavel SJ said:

Called people from the RU-community in this poll.

Get the polish community to vote aswell, maybe share it on steam community aswell

Edited by Tweak

Better a few server options, with different settings. What could you choose. And test what you like in practice and what doesn't. And so - 800 tickets and 45 minutes - the rules for a large map. 400 - 500 and, for example, 25 minutes - for medium. 24/7 - except in the form of a pair of servers for lovers of the exotic and see if it will be enjoyed

40 mins/4000 tickets but with the original ticket speed would be close to ideal I think.

• Like 1

Let's also talk, Warzone Large vs Warzone small, and how much difference should there be. Thx, for making this pool @Devyx.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Morp said:

Let's also talk, Warzone Large vs Warzone small, and how much difference should there be. Thx, for making this pool @Devyx.

I should specify, and make separate one for Warzone small.

EDIT: Added specification to the tags

@Morp@Kony, @Pavel SJ

Another poll was made for WARZONE SMALL.

See: 

Edited by Devyx
  • Like 2

I think adding a few more tickets but with the same speed is okay. ? 

Leaving the tickets away is not really a good idea, as the game will end quicker when you really struggle which is good so you can have a fair chance again next game and don't have to fight for ever for nothing. 

The time I wouldn't touch at least untill the quick join had a rework, because in 8 of 10 cases we join ether an empty server or one that has been going for 15 minutes already and it's currently almost impossible to get a good impression without playing full matches regular 

I would be prefer on the Warzone Mode:

Warzone Big:  60 min. and make the tick rate time 20 % slower on the "Game Build: 3343723" but with 10.000 Tickets to win.

Edited by Rey619