Sign in to follow this  
Tassili

Make a night map

Create a night map and add more gadget like night vision, thermal vision, spotting gun (with the gadget you shot a tank and it will stay spotted because it has a bug on it)

Honestly I don't know which map I'm playing but Moscow because I can see the Cathedral please add the name of the map on the loading screen

Add a bit more colors

• Like 2

Name of map in loading screen needs to be done, I barely know the names of the maps myself.

Day/Night time cycle is coming I think ? Its already added in the TDM map. Thermal vision is being added soon too if I remember correct.

2 hours ago, Tweak said:

Name of map in loading screen needs to be done, I barely know the names of the maps myself.

Day/Night time cycle is coming I think ? Its already added in the TDM map. Thermal vision is being added soon too if I remember correct.

You are correct. There is a TDM map variant that's happening during the night - and we are looking forward to maybe add this feature to other maps and modes. It's also correct that thermal vision scopes are in the works, and will be added sooner, rather than later.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this