Sign in to follow this  
nunbar

No mention of a Test Range in the Roadmap?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see any mention of a test range (with all weapons/attachments/strikes, etc unlocked) in the RoadMap you just published. Does it have a different name and I didn't see it?
I was hoping you guys were going to implement it. In this type of game, with so many possible combinations of wepaons+attachments (which is awesome btw) and you having to "buy" them, I think a test range is needed.

Is it something you can still add to the roadmap? Are you thinking of implementing it? As a Dev said before (not sure if it was Ragir) a map takes about 6 months to build, so If you are going to implement something like this, it should on your schedule, no?

If you are not implementing it, what is your justification for it? What is your line of thought? Just curious... and sad... ?

Actually it is on the Roadmap if you expand on the Other Improvments and Features there is a point which says "BASIC SHOOTING RANGE".

I just saw it. Sorry for not paying enough attention.

Thank you both.

Keep up the good work. Loved the Roadmap, can't wait for all these features/improvments :)