Sign in to follow this  
Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.2

16 minutes ago, B4rtlbi3 said:

Hello!

Very good work with 0.2 and the patch after it! Thank you for your hard work!

I played a few Hours and the only thing that I look into it is the sprintspeed how your character is moving - have to look up on this but I think it is slightly too fast? Anyone else with me? I have to play a few more Rounds but I think, fast sprinting (unrealistic fast, it´s like you are gliding and you havve no limit - maybe a sprint limit would be also to consider) is bad for the squad play.

cheers!

Most people are built light bracket as heavy armor is useless, so most people are running fast. I think the run is near were it needs to be in each class but with maybe some small minor adjustments to externals like switching out weapons, reload and momentum.

Having a limit on sprint would only hinder the gameplay as the maps are very big and would be more of a annoyance then a mechanic that would add depth.

Idk the actual speed but it doesn't seem out of place for the heavy or medium. the light load out seem near the right spot if armor was buffed.

I feel like some changes needs to be done with how you purchase in the customization menu.

its "Too easy" to buy things atm since a single click anywhere on the icon (even on the Info icon) will end up buying the item.

And its also no possible to view or see what changes an attachment will add on the weapon (or how it will look with it on) without buying it.

It should be changed to a system where you can select an item (which will let you see it and what changes it would make on your weapon etc)

and then buy it.

Or a system where you select things during building the loadout but you dont "buy" the items untill you finish the loadout.

And either way there needs to be atleast a 2 click process when buying things.

• Like 1

I will put my 3 cents into this one, oh boy

1st, hand grenades have bigger splash than 120mm SH shell, also tanks are not worth the time and BP, you just cut out 1/3rd of your player-base and if someone is telling "it's balanced" that person is lying to the community and/or him/her self  to not feel crippling depression taking over

2nd, some guy predicted The Rise of Awesome Forces Special Sniper Guys that Gut that Game club will flourish after certain changes to armor and lord behold if i don't see 3-4 G29(or other bolt action 1 shot God weapon) per squad it feels like Christmas. 

3rd, guys you are changing course of this game from "the most realistic" over all and "objective driven" to the hot broken mess and i mean BFV level of broken mess. You should hold your horses on all that balancing thing IMO. Roll back 90% of your decisions (just deal with a TOR) and focus at squashing bugs and moving game to more stable state and user friendly. People haven't even learned how to play yet you are making drastic changes to balance that make viable options straight out unusable. Anything that holds together that game and makes it stand out from BF4 is actual team play, nothing more.

Edited by Marg
  • Like 1

Yeah it's a bit annoying. I've already stopped playing as much as before but I didn't completely give up yet. However on this route I feel like it won't be long anymore. 

There is another wipe coming soon and I still did not manage to customize and buy all of the weapons that I previously used and loved. Being able to customize everything was like the biggest plus of the entire game to me. 

The rate of the updates is actually acceptable. Sometimes you'll have an update per day, which is quite good, but unfortunately focused on the wrong things. I don't really use scopes but some of them are so broken man that It leaves you with no choice. Especially long range scopes and pistol sights are eather blurry or have such a high aim offset that you can't hit a thing. These are major parts of the game and have been broken for a while. 

What I really loved about the developers and the community was that they seemed to differeciate the self from other developers. Usually other developers would push updates regardless of the consequences and that's why many games are not as popular as they used to be because updates the developers said this is the way and we'll do it exactly this way. 

In world War 3 this is already happening and there is no longer a difference which is a shame, but I wouldn't dare to guess the future of this game as the core concept is still quite good. I did however notice that it's mainly the same players still there and not much new ones coming now. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, maddinii said:

I did however notice that it's mainly the same players still there and not much new ones coming now

well many got turned down by rocky start, and WW3 don't get to much exposure right now and i wouldn't give it since it's still buggy and poorly optimized, that could scare off players with a weaker rigs...

• Like 1

When i look at time-to-kill, pre-patch i was under the impression that body armor and helmets made enemies too hard to kill. Not like hard to aim and stuff, but if we were unlucky half your mag got absorbed by the enemies body armor. 

Post patch i kinda get the feeling that ttk is slighty too low. Usually when you see an enemy and you got decent aiming, he is gonna be dead within one (max two) bursts around 90% of the time. Same counts for yourself, if you are anyway near the open and get under fire its "cya" most of the time. Very low ttk and easy weapon handling (recoil wise) are making things really easy and fast right now (when pre-patch it was a bit too slow). Maybe we could try to increase survivability just a little bit. 

• Like 1

So. I loved the game when it came out, played for 140hours, nothing could seperate me from it, but then 0.2 arrived ?.  Dont get me wrong, bug fixes, spawns, tdm, vepr nerf, mines nerf, nade reduction, etc. that was great, but...  "gameplay optimization" that hit me hard.

-Veery low ttk (compared to before), i dont like that at all, i have no idea if that is from body armor optimization or something else but it just feels wrong. I mean, i feel like even if you have god-like aim, you have 0 chances if you facing more than one enemy(at a time). And i think im not a bad player (aim wise).

-Tanks nerf. I get it, tanks seemed like they were op, but nerf them soo much? No splash damage, reloading time is like 7seconds? 2smokes, and i could go on.. Atleast make rpgs refillable from "gadgets pack".

-Tor not damaging vehicles anymore, but snipers are one-shot kill (to body) now? Em?

Since i noticed you optimize the game completely based on a " player" feedback, and we have (had) here a sh*t ton of players who were complaining (whining) about the issues (tanks being op, too long matches, tor nerf, etc.) i figured out myself, that i should start "whining" too ?. I mean The Farm 51 ffs, stick with your "realistic gameplay" setting (steam game description), because if i wanted to play this fast paced fps i would play cod. 

P.s. im sorry if this came out rude, english is not very polished on my side :)

edit: i just read that tor isnt supposed to "damage" a tank but only the "smaller" versions so i take that back

Edited by E.A.R.N.