Sign in to follow this  
wawrzul

The Arctic map - Alaska?

Since an arctic map is mentioned next after Smolensk on the roadmap i wonder if it will be Alaska. The Farm 51 did mention that they want maps for the players from North America and Asia - also an asian map is mentioned after the arctic one on the roadmap. Going further - the in-game capital maps and Smolensk are strategically important. So is Alaska - Russia would most certainly try to attack through there. Maybe Anchorage map?

What do you think? I don't want to force the devs to spill the beans what will the map be exactly. I'm just speculating :)

Edited by wawrzul

I think all those maps revelead with Roadmap were developed before launch, as devs mentioned somewhere that it takes about 6 months to create a new map. 

I think it's some kind of Russian/Nordic map

Devs want to introduce Japanese and Chinese language ASAP and back it up with brand new Asia map as the game is selling really, really well in China and Japan. 

I think after Asia map they should do map in NA (Vegas, Times Square) and SA (Rio, Jungle) and then Paris and London. But I hope next map after Asian one is going to be NA

I doubt it will be a Russian/Nordic map as the devs mentioned that Europe (and Russia) got their maps while America and Asia did not (and Asia is planned after the arctic map).
That being said any good new map is welcome.

1 hour ago, wawrzul said:

I doubt it will be a Russian/Nordic map as the devs mentioned that Europe (and Russia) got their maps while America and Asia did not (and Asia is planned after the arctic map).
That being said any good new map is welcome.

Well Nordic like Finland Sweden and Greenland is Europe part of Russia too so not impossible