Sign in to follow this  
Tassili

I want a refund / Lost everything after patch 0.2

Hello,

After installing the new patch 0.2 I joined the game and I had to start from the beginning! meaning had to choose between East and West...

I was a three stars soldier with over $700000 plus gold and XP, I want a refund since now we have to buy weapons...

I'm kidding guys, whoever has the same problem as me just play and you will earn money, XP...

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Hmm, i came here to scold and after reading the actual post i'm not even mad :) Somebody from TF51 mentioned there will be at least one more wipe (obviously) in EA.

• Like 1

WOW it's even in descrption of EA that during EA you might experience wipe-outs and Devs were pretty straight forward about this. 

4 hours ago, wawrzul said:

Hmm, i came here to scold and after reading the actual post i'm not even mad :) Somebody from TF51 mentioned there will be at least one more wipe (obviously) in EA.

I didn't know that plus I didn't get wipe after patch 0.1

There will be a number of wipes and we mentioned it multiple times. We'll try to keep those to a minimum but can't do anything about them since there will be at least a couple of complete system overhauls.

7 minutes ago, Borreh said:

There will be a number of wipes and we mentioned it multiple times. We'll try to keep those to a minimum but can't do anything about them since there will be at least a couple of complete system overhauls.

Hes just trolling

Was about to come here and let rip, i am mad that i got trolled :D

GG

Why, if later in the game a wipeout come again, don't you give amount of cash based on what the players unlocked till wipe? Just like other game devs do.. Nop ?

10 minutes ago, svotjue said:

Why, if later in the game a wipeout come again, don't you give amount of cash based on what the players unlocked till wipe? Just like other game devs do.. Nop ?

It's not already enough for you to start out with 50k compared to 0?

Just now, Vriz said:

It's not already enough for you to start out with 50k compared to 0?

Bro, I think you didn't understood my mindset... What I mean is, for example :  I buy battlefield 5 three months later its release while you bought it day one. Would you think normal devs wipe your progression to put us at same level? I don't think so... New players have to play, just like us :).

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, svotjue said:

Bro, I think you didn't understood my mindset... What I mean is, for example :  I buy battlefield 5 three months later its release while you bought it day one. Would you think normal devs wipe your progression to put us at same level? I don't think so... New players have to play, just like us :).

No, I do understand and it's you that doesn't get it.

This isn't actually "released" in the first place. It's EXPECTED for progression wipes to happen so early in the game development. You honestly think your progression matters this late in the game? I was 3 levels away from max with an insane amount of money and I don't care about it because having been so far up the ladder only to be rewarded so heavily in my own personal favor vs literally everybody else isn't

B A L A N C E D

Too bad you lost your progression, but who cares at this early of the development of the game. It isn't finished like BF 5, it shouldnt even be compared as such on such a basic level to begin with

Of course we don't care at this development stage ! Just speaking about later in the game, like I told the first time ! Of course it doesn't matter at this time, we don't have 100+ weapons unlocked, or grade advantage so yes I agree with you. I was speaking about the game near release. :)

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, svotjue said:

Of course we don't care at this development stage ! Just speaking about later in the game, like I told the first time ! Of course it doesn't matter at this time, we don't have 100+ weapons unlocked, or grade advantage so yes I agree with you. I was speaking about the game near release. :)

Except it doesn't change in the first place. Why are you trying to say this is any different? Just because it gets closer to release?

No, because closer we are from release, more added objects, weapons and some other things will be there. So when the game will be released, we'll have to spent many hours to get back what we had unlocked. But if the devs do what they told in the FAQ, that's not gonna happen so it's cool. It's just my thought about beta

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, svotjue said:

No, because closer we are from release, more added objects, weapons and some other things will be there. So when the game will be released, we'll have to spent many hours to get back what we had unlocked. But if the devs do what they told in the FAQ, that's not gonna happen so it's cool. It's just my thought about beta

Again, is 50k just not enough for you? You're already getting a small bonus, you're simply being greedy

4 hours ago, svotjue said:

If the game was released i would agree bu any time during the EA phase including leading up to release i would expect a wipe, i would expect a wipe on release day but chances of a wipe so late on would be minimal unless they change something in the back end that is major for release and requires a total wipe.