Jump to content
アキノ

What Config Are you Using

Recommended Posts

Hello.

This topic as the purpose of showing your config and average FPS, so people that don't know if their config is good enough can get a better idea of what to expect

/!\ As the game is in early access, optimization is still not perfected. Average FPS may change in the future without changing your configuration /!\

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GTX 1060 6GoVram ZOTAC AMP | I5-4460 | HDD WesternD 5400rpm 

Patch Version: 0.2.1
Average FPS : 60fps (I locked them at 60fps) without anykinds of drops
Settings: Ultra for everythings except anti-aliasing (on High) for better stability
NB: My processor seems to be the more stressed by the game with this build (Often around 80~90% of usage)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AMD R9 390 Nitro | I5-6500 | 512 GB SSD | 16GB DDR4

Patch Version: 0.2.1
Average FPS : 90
Settings: Everything on Low
Game uses about 6,4 to 6,7 GB of RAM and the CPU Usage is at 90%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2018 at 1:13 AM, Paliscool said:

GTX 1060 6GoVram ZOTAC AMP | I5-4460 | HDD WesternD 5400rpm 

Patch Version: 0.2.1
Average FPS : 60fps (I locked them at 60fps) without anykinds of drops
Settings: Ultra for everythings except anti-aliasing (on High) for better stability
NB: My processor seems to be the more stressed by the game with this build (Often around 80~90% of usage)

How on earth are you getting that performance? I'm running 
Inno3D GTX 1060 6Gb @2ghz / i5-3570 / 12Gb 1600mhz /  Seagate 7200rpm
Windows 7

I'm getting an average of 50 with drops to low 40s and sometimes 60fps indoors. For example the Red Square in Moscow is almost never 60fps
I'm playing it on high-medium with CPU performance boost on.

Edited by MaelstromSynth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gtx 1060 6g i7 8700 3.2GHz /16g

3192 Mhz/ Gigabyte Z370

avg 125 fps

played on all servers

all high, ultra on distance

Edited by jumanjaydazed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MaelstromSynth said:

How on earth are you getting that performance? I'm running 
Inno3D GTX 1060 6Gb @2ghz / i5-3570 / 12Gb 1600mhz /  Seagate 7200rpm
Windows 7

I'm getting an average of 50 with drops to low 40s and sometimes 60fps indoors. For example the Red Square in Moscow is almost never 60fps
I'm playing it on high-medium with CPU performance boost on.

Windows 10. Windows 7 only can run DirectX 11 and Windows 10 with DX 12 can give u better performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AMD FX4130 @4ghz • Rx 560 2GB OC • 12GB RAM • Win7

MEDIUM/HIGH : 30-45fps

I'm using the %appdata% config file for engine.ini for getting rid out of all shadows (shadow is the motherfu*ker FPS eater) :

r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False
r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure=False
r.LightFunctionQuality=0
r.ShadowQuality=0
r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=1
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=16
r.Shadow.DistanceScale=500.0
r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, tomciomalina said:

AMD FX4130 @4ghz • Rx 560 2GB OC • 12GB RAM • Win7

MEDIUM/HIGH : 30-45fps

I'm using the %appdata% config file for engine.ini for getting rid out of all shadows (shadow is the motherfu*ker FPS eater) :


r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False
r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure=False
r.LightFunctionQuality=0
r.ShadowQuality=0
r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=1
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=16
r.Shadow.DistanceScale=500.0
r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0

 

 

 

gotta do what ya gotta do I guess!  30-40fps with no shadows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 12:40 AM, MaelstromSynth said:

How on earth are you getting that performance? I'm running 
Inno3D GTX 1060 6Gb @2ghz / i5-3570 / 12Gb 1600mhz /  Seagate 7200rpm
Windows 7

I'm getting an average of 50 with drops to low 40s and sometimes 60fps indoors. For example the Red Square in Moscow is almost never 60fps
I'm playing it on high-medium with CPU performance boost on.

Maybe you are CPU lock.

When I monitored my gpu and cpu usage my cpu is often at 95% of use and my gpu at 80% ;)

Edit: CPU performance is also on my game.

Edited by Paliscool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 2:27 PM, tomciomalina said:

AMD FX4130 @4ghz • Rx 560 2GB OC • 12GB RAM • Win7

MEDIUM/HIGH : 30-45fps

I'm using the %appdata% config file for engine.ini for getting rid out of all shadows (shadow is the motherfu*ker FPS eater) :


r.DefaultFeature.MotionBlur=False
r.DefaultFeature.Bloom=False
r.DefaultFeature.AmbientOcclusion=False
r.DefaultFeature.AutoExposure=False
r.LightFunctionQuality=0
r.ShadowQuality=0
r.Shadow.CSM.MaxCascades=1
r.Shadow.MaxResolution=16
r.Shadow.DistanceScale=500.0
r.Shadow.CSM.TransitionScale=0

 

 

 

@tomciomalina what i have to copy in engine.ini and how ? Can u upload a screen of your engine.ini please ? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 12:24 AM, Paliscool said:

Maybe you are CPU lock.

When I monitored my gpu and cpu usage my cpu is often at 95% of use and my gpu at 80% ;)

Edit: CPU performance is also on my game.

I have an i7 4790k @ 4.6GHz

Asus gtx 970 strix @ 1400Mhz

16GB ddr3 ram

ssd for OS

1tb WD black (installed ww3)

I get 100-130fps on 1440p
Ultra texture, High AA, everything else low.
Dips to 20fps sometimes for 30 secs. And sometimes stutters  @100 plus fps but the FPS doesn't dip. Can't figure out why.
Nothing wrong with CPU, GPU freq (never drops), and temps( around 55c).
CPU usage is around 40s all 4 cores/8 threads,
Gpu usage 99%.
HDD read write is fine too,
everything is monitored in RTSS (rivatuner)
Network is fine (I have a pinger)
Could it be the server?
Anyway, gonna try the engine.ini settings maybe it will get rid of the sudden 20fps drop and stutter


I also get  20fps on the deployment map when I die. Is this normal?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2080ti, 32gb ddr4 2400mhz, Samsung evo 850pro, asus x99 a1, i7 6800@ 4ghz. 

 

I had 120fps on Ultra settings exept effects with wqhd. Since the last update its 140-150 fps! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lately i did see that the server perform very bad ...lag/desync/netcode very bad, sometimes you shoot ppl in the face and simply they do not want to die

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC specs:
i5 3570 stock 3.6 GHz,
GTX 1060 3 GB @ 2 GHz (mild OC),
16 GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz,
Win 7 x64, Monitor at 60 Hz, resolution at 1920x1080
Playing on a desktop HDD (7200 RPM)

Read a couple of helpful pinned posts on the Steam Community Discussions and using a mix of Low and High settings to get :

Avg FPS - 59.2
Min FPS - 26.5

1% Low FPS - 27.8
0.1% Low FPS - 3.2

Ran the bench from MSI Afterburner for around 20 mins. Server Ping was under 150 ms.

Quite decent performance mostly. There are some issues though with stutters and freezes, specially when squad spawns on me (which I think is not just my issue)

I have done quite a few tweaking that is recommended both here in the forums and on Steam, like using High Performance Power Settings for Windows, testing with closing Anti-Virus, GeForce Experience, GFX Overlay, MSI Afterburner and other unnecessary programs.

Overall I think it's mostly playable with the occasional death due to millisecond stutter which isn't fun but the title is in Early Access so we should provide more feedback to the developers and hope more people play so they can develop the game and make it better.

Best of luck to the devs !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...