VBK-Anarchie

Battle-Tank

On 12/19/2018 at 11:51 AM, TZoningHard said:

The BP needs to go down a lot and over all BP from kills needs to be lessed. adjusting BP cost can happen after.

I disagree, just because you are getting sufficient amounts of BP, doesn't mean everybody feels the same. I, for example, do get alot, but that is because of how many kills I get and how many OBJs I capture. Most players are barely around 5-6k towards the end of the match, meaning they could just barely buy a fully upgraded tank towards the end of a round. Lowering the points won't serve any purpose, it would just make it harder for players like us to get tanks, and even harder for casual players to get decent tanks. This would mean they would get weak and cheap tanks with minimal upgrades, and since they don't know how to play, they will go on suicide runs and waste the points they could have used on UAV or jamming and strikes. Right now I am able to get my upgraded tank in about 20 minutes of gameplay, which is fine. What did you want, to be able to use a max upgrade tank in the last 10 minutes or 5 minutes? What point what that have? Most games end one-sided anyways, the tank would serve no purpose. You don't like playing the tank, so honestly, your opinion on its accessibility is not important to me. I am a tank player, and I want sufficient improvements, to make them up to standard and realistic. Sure, me being given the terrible HE and SH and the reload bug, I can still tear up infantry, but given one player like you, I can still be forced to run to repair in 30 seconds, or probably killed, if you were god forbid behind me. This is why the tanks need upgrades and saying it shouldn't is ignorance. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 4:21 PM, Marg said:

no.... Leo is heavier than T 72 (over 15 tones!) and both have same engines. Heavy tanks shouldn't drive like go kart around battlefield...

Then Leo needs an option for a better engine, 2000, or 2500 HP, to make it faster. But the speed is not what he is talking about, he is talking about turning and rotating the turret, which is very sluggish on the Leo. T72 does as much damage and turns much faster and can escape much faster, than the Leo. I guess this needs to be balanced. I think Leo has a bit more armor as of now. 

9 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Then Leo needs an option for a better engine, 2000, or 2500 HP, to make it faster. But the speed is not what he is talking about, he is talking about turning and rotating the turret, which is very sluggish on the Leo. T72 does as much damage and turns much faster and can escape much faster, than the Leo. I guess this needs to be balanced. I think Leo has a bit more armor as of now. 

find 2000HP engine on market.... leo just needs more HP to ballance out t72 speed if we want to go with 1500hp engine for t72....

the point is tanks should feel different from model to model, if we give everyone t72s speed, tanks would feel shallow

Edited by Marg

Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_13th_Ba

So. If tanks can't get proper chemical shells can we at least get THIS modification?

11 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

So differences between tanks must already be
T72 is fast but poorly armored to LEO for speed
It is important to me that tanks in game are effective to change game course

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marg said:

find 2000HP engine on market.... leo just needs more HP to ballance out t72 speed if we want to go with 1500hp engine for t72....

the point is tanks should feel different from model to model, if we give everyone t72s speed, tanks would feel shallow

I see what you're saying, but T-14 the new Russian tank is reportedly going to get 2000 HP. 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:21 AM, Marg said:

no.... Leo is heavier than T 72 (over 15 tones!) and both have same engines. Heavy tanks shouldn't drive like go kart around battlefield... . If anything t72 should get weaker engine (1000 or 1200 HP). Still the best way to balance out corner hugging by infantry, when the armor is in the field, is by increasing splash on chemical rounds.... Way simpler and healthier implementation....

First of all I drove some tanks, some of them are heavy AF, when you have a tank it has 3 characteistics

1.protection

2. Fire power 

3. manuverablity

All tanks could go up hill relivily quickly and able to crush obstacles the movement of the Leo is a movement of a WW1 MBT in this game

Edited by Z3Id366
  • Like 1

@Z3Id366 i doubt that you have driven any tanks since you would know that mobility is affected mostly by power to weight ratio and track on ground pressure... T72 with 1500hp should fly since it was designed with mobility in mind, even original 800hp engine made it more mobile than Leo (with 1200hp engine).

On 12/25/2018 at 11:06 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

I see what you're saying, but T-14 the new Russian tank is reportedly going to get 2000 HP. 

Yeap, a new power pack for a NEW tank

Edited by Marg
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 6:26 PM, Marg said:

@Z3Id366 i doubt that you have driven any tanks since you would know that mobility is affected mostly by power to weight ratio and track on ground pressure... T72 with 1500hp should fly since it was designed with mobility in mind, even original 800hp engine made it more mobile than Leo (with 1200hp engine).

Yeap, a new power pack for a NEW tank

I have driven some tanks, by the look if you uploaded the Namer you might know a bit about havy tank movment such as the merkava, thats a good example of a heavy tank but it doesnt lack in any mobility, Tanks shouldnt be blocked by any surfaces, they are suppoust to be mobile and easy to use while devastating in firepower. Tanks seem OP only because there are about 10 people playing in a server which makes tanks harder to kill, when you have a 32->64 players on a server you will notice that its not worth using a tank because it becomes a giant death trap spamed by RPG and has almost no chance of falling back or react due to bad movment.

11 hours ago, Z3Id366 said:

Tanks shouldnt be blocked by any surfaces,

100% agree with that, but still i don't want to Leo go as fast as lighter t72 since they share same engine

It is already the second month that the tanks have become disposable. In tanks, it makes no sense without the ability to reload the machine gun at the base. Of course, if the HE shells functioned normally, it would not be a big problem.
 You really did not fix it for a whole month?!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TENb said:

It is already the second month that the tanks have become disposable. In tanks, it makes no sense without the ability to reload the machine gun at the base. Of course, if the HE shells functioned normally, it would not be a big problem.
 You really did not fix it for a whole month?!

Switch to SHRAPNEL shells and stop whining ffs! Why for me tanks are good enough, but for u they r so bad, so u simply can't play? Mb it's not the tanks that are bad, mb it's YOU?

And yes, tank's main weapon is cannon. It's even in game:

Main weapon and Secondary weapon.

10 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Switch to SHRAPNEL shells and stop whining ffs! Why for me tanks are good enough, but for u they r so bad, so u simply can't play? Mb it's not the tanks that are bad, mb it's YOU?

And yes, tank's main weapon is cannon. It's even in game:

Main weapon and Secondary weapon.

Shrapnel? Seriously?)) I would watch you shoot shrapnel on the map of Smolensk, on the infantry that looks out from behind the hill. Must be veeeeery convenient. And since for you the tanks are good enough without a machine gun, then you probably just do not live long enough to have time to spend all the bullets in it.

And yes, probably I'm not good enough ...  ?

0cq8kYKpPkc.png?width=909&height=512