yan787yan

Can't access the game since I bought it.

it's been 2 week I bought the game and I only played for 20 min and the 16 hours is for waiting to the game finish loading, Can someone help, I'm very disappointed because the game seem fun...

The game is great, that's True ;)

Can you post your PC specs ? Also is it installed on HDD or SSD ? 

What is the issue ? Does the game crash after loading ? Not responding ? 

What does having the game Installed in a SSD have to do with it?  There is no mention on the store page that it´s  recomended you install this game on a SSD.

Yes, we all know that SSD´s are faster, but should not be a must.  The loading of WW3 is the worst I have ever had to deal with, close to or worst then Star Citizen, or my Prepar3d v4 with a bunch of add-ons.

9 hours ago, RedOneAlpha said:

What does having the game Installed in a SSD have to do with it?  There is no mention on the store page that it´s  recomended you install this game on a SSD.

Yes, we all know that SSD´s are faster, but should not be a must.  The loading of WW3 is the worst I have ever had to deal with, close to or worst then Star Citizen, or my Prepar3d v4 with a bunch of add-ons.

Did i say it was mandatory ? I think not ;)

His answer to this question could help to understand where is the issue. If his game is installed on a SSD and his loading takes more than 10 minutes, it could mean that the other components/settings are faulty. 

My intention wasn't to be condescendant and say something like "your PC is potato, buy a better one", I need to have the more complete answer to bring him the best help possible, that's all ;)

More then 10min? Ohhhh, yeap that´s how it is.  So in a nut shell, It´s a loading issues, or better said, that´s the way its meant to be (at least for now).  Thus, ask for a SSD and it will load faster...

It´s the same thing, and no I did not say you said it was madatory.  Just  subtle suggestions for something that the team already knows.

Don´t get me wrong, I hope you can help the OP and he/she can play the game.

--

Edited by RedOneAlpha

Hey Devs/Testers,
I have the same issue, bought the game since launch day, and it has been a nightmare to just start a game, which is a very basic core functionality and a necessity even during early access.

The first loading screen takes about 10 mins -  it then proceeds to a black screen for 5 mins - then the main menu shows up, from the main menu, selecting Quick Deploy - After this it takes about another 15 mins till it connects to a server and then goes into a game.

My PC
Core i5 , 8GB RAM, Nvidia 970 GTX GPU, installed on HDD, Windows 10
(I run other latest games just fine)

In terms of your roadmap planning and priorities, I repeat this again, this is the main CORE and BASIC functionality and userflow any user would need to even use the game. This should be your first and highest priority for your Roadmap plan that you just released.

Please consider this.
Humble request from a customer who has invested in the game.

Thank you.

Edited by mufreak
formatting spacing, included PC specs

5 hours ago, mufreak said:

Hey Devs/Testers,
I have the same issue, bought the game since launch day, and it has been a nightmare to just start a game, which is a very basic core functionality and a necessity even during early access.

The first loading screen takes about 10 mins -  it then proceeds to a black screen for 5 mins - then the main menu shows up, from the main menu, selecting Quick Deploy - After this it takes about another 15 mins till it connects to a server and then goes into a game.

My PC
Core i5 , 8GB RAM, Nvidia 970 GTX GPU, installed on HDD, Windows 10
(I run other latest games just fine)

In terms of your roadmap planning and priorities, I repeat this again, this is the main CORE and BASIC functionality and userflow any user would need to even use the game. This should be your first and highest priority for your Roadmap plan that you just released.

Please consider this.
Humble request from a customer who has invested in the game.

Thank you.

What's your HDD read speed? Winkey+S type CMD>Right click Run as an Admin type in console: winsat disk -drive c         (c-letter on which you have installed Windows)

1 hour ago, weedtime said:

What's your HDD read speed? Winkey+S type CMD>Right click Run as an Admin type in console: winsat disk -drive c         (c-letter on which you have installed Windows)

image.png.c7f1822633599a6a412b318d094f64a8.png

33 minutes ago, mufreak said:

image.png.c7f1822633599a6a412b318d094f64a8.png

Run the cmd as an admin and type below commands, press enter after each type.

ipconfig/release 

ipconfig/all 

ipconfig/flush 

ipconfig/renew 

netsh int ip set dns

netsh winsock reset 

Reboot pc.

24 minutes ago, weedtime said:

Run the cmd as an admin and type below commands, press enter after each type.

ipconfig/release 

ipconfig/all 

ipconfig/flush 

ipconfig/renew 

netsh int ip set dns

netsh winsock reset 

Reboot pc.

i hope you're not trolling me man lol

how are these refresh commands for ipconfig and netsh going to help with this?

11 minutes ago, mufreak said:

i hope you're not trolling me man lol

how are these refresh commands for ipconfig and netsh going to help with this?

It's going to flush your DNS, you can also try other things. Check here.

I'm not trolling, for some people it might help.

10 hours ago, weedtime said:

It's going to flush your DNS, you can also try other things. Check here.

Something is got to be done about loading time though. Reading 12gb of data at exe launch is not ok regardless of how you look at it.

On 11/26/2018 at 6:06 AM, del32exe said:

Something is got to be done about loading time though. Reading 12gb of data at exe launch is not ok regardless of how you look at it.

Load time and RAM usage optimization is being tested and fixed right now, check out the Roadmap for more info :)

https://worldwar3.com/en/development-roadmap/