CopinOhio1991

Weapons You'd Like to See Added

What do you guys think?  What are some guns you hope they add in future patches?
Here's My List of Weapons I Hope they Add.

Mk14EBR (DMRs  as a whole...)
Remington 700
L115 AWP
M416
AEK47
Rem M4 12GA
M27
Kriss Vector
MP5 or MP7
AKU74
Sig p320
Sig P226
Desert Eagle
Steyr AUG

Just a few off the top of my head

• Thanks 1

There is already a number of threads like this in the Design Ideas & Suggestions Subforum. Besides, given you refer to HK 416 with M416 it is already in the game. G38 is the name it has in the Bundeswehr.

The M27 is also just a slightly customized version of the the H&K 416.

The G38 in this game is actually the H&K 416, although it is refered to as the DK 416 for copyright reasons.

The devs are planning on giving us the ability to change our cartridge type in December. We'll be able to upgrade from 5.56 to 7.62; giving us longer range and a bigger punch. the H&K 417 is a DMR that is just an H&K 416, but that fires a 7.62 round.

If you press N while holding an assault rifle you can switch from full-auto to semi-auto and use any assault rifle as a DMR currently.

Edited by Grey Wolf Jack

Give me a real M4 and M16 as a special weapon achievement for a good grind. You could apply the same concept of special weapons that you ear though a accomplishment like a AK47 or STGG 44, PPush,  and a FN Fal.

Isn't the M4A1 on the roadmad?

@Grey Wolf Jack being a big fan of the HK 417 since Bf 3 I would love to see it ingame and I think it is quite likely that we will at some point given that there are already G27 attachements in the game. The Bundeswehr name for the HK 417. But where did the devs say the caliber change will be enabled alreadyin december? That would be kind of a christmas present :D 

Edited by HeiligeRobbe
  • Like 1

@TZoningHard The M4A1 is on the roadmap. Listed under patch 0.6. As for the M16, just configure the M4A1 to look like it and you're good to go.

As for the addition of DMRs, please don't put the damage too high. That will just turn every match into a sniping fest (it's already happening frequently).

Edited by ranmoru456
  • Thanks 1

Can I have an AN94? Pretty please? It's such a cool rifle, but I've only ever seen it twice in games - Battlefield Bad Company 2 and STALKER (I don't count COD:Black Ops 2 or Battlefield 3/4 because I never played those games).

Also, I really want the M1911. I can't really properly show pride for my country in game without one of the most iconic American handguns, can I? ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ranmoru456 said:

@TZoningHard The M4A1 is on the roadmap. Listed under patch 0.6. As for the M16, just configure the M4A1 to look like it and you're good to go.

As for the addition of DMRs, please don't put the damage too high. That will just turn every match into a sniping fest (it's already happening frequently).

aw sweet i geuss i missed it

15 hours ago, Quadsword said:

Can I have an AN94? Pretty please? It's such a cool rifle, but I've only ever seen it twice in games - Battlefield Bad Company 2 and STALKER (I don't count COD:Black Ops 2 or Battlefield 3/4 because I never played those games).

Also, I really want the M1911. I can't really properly show pride for my country in game without one of the most iconic American handguns, can I? ?

AN94 was cool as hell in battlefield. Right amount of skill ceiling 

Edited by Mal
spl

I would like to see some DMR style weapons (M1A/M14), more handguns (g18, desert eagle, 44 magnum), and more rockets (AT4, LAW, Tow)

Since the french Armée de Terre will be implemented I think it will logical to have the french standard military weapon : the Famas.

And +1 for the Colt 1911 ?

M107 (Barrett M82)

M200 Cheytac Intervention

1911 (all variants)

HK USP (.45 ACP & 9mm)

MK 153 SMAW

AT-4

1 hour ago, weedtime said:

TrackingPoint .338 ShadowTrax8

If you are planning to add that weapon, please either don't include the smart scope or tweak in a way that limit's its calculative trajectory function.

• Like 1

Some Auto capable 7,62x51mm chambered weapons would be nice to bride the gap between AR and sniper while serving as a decent way for people to counter snipers.

FN FAL
Scar-H(and L while there at it)
HK G3

Some other weapons id like to see
AS VAL/VSS (Very quite weapons designed for use by special forces fire a subsonic round that hits bloody hard due to weight (9x39)compared to other rifle calibers)
M32 Grenade launcher(the six shot 40mm one)
Maybe some sort of tear gas to justify gas masks

Any DMR like G28, MK 12 SPR, SR-25, FAMTD, MK14.

For ARs I would love to see the FN SCAR, FN F2000 and the FN FAL (No I'm not from Belgium ?)

13 hours ago, Draugr543154 said:

Scar-H(and L while there at it)

Scar-H will be in 0.3 update. You will have it on christmas :)