Sign in to follow this  
callforhelp

No strikes available for any class?

37 minutes ago, weedtime said:

The bug with strikes has been reported, await for the patch.

Sorry for off topic but do the developers actually work over weekend? There was like no content in game or forums for the entire weekend. I'm hoping they are just to busy fixing stuff ? 

51 minutes ago, maddinii said:

Sorry for off topic but do the developers actually work over weekend? There was like no content in game or forums for the entire weekend. I'm hoping they are just to busy fixing stuff ? 

Don't think so, they are just humans, can't work 24/7/365...

I think they are one break for the holiday.

I have been still ahving fun with no streaks. Another reason to lower the points given towards BP as the game is plenty fun with out using them but the game has too much of them being spammed right now.

hope the bug gets fixed but imagine how spammy it is now with out every one having streaks then add those people into the mix after the fix.

Edited by TZoningHard

8 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

I think they are one break for the holiday.

I have been still ahving fun with no streaks. Another reason to lower the points given towards BP as the game is plenty fun with out using them but the game has too much of them being spammed right now.

hope the bug gets fixed but imagine how spammy it is now with out every one having streaks then add those people into the mix after the fix.

Hmm I do understand your point. But I felt like there is really notamy good options as for strikes. I like the uav, it rescued me a few times. The battle robot I think costs to much points for it does. Not only can you shoot it with any weapon it also dies from 1 single rpg or mine. If you had more ammunition available or took at least 2 rpg shots in addition for a higher BP cost for custom turrets it might be a more viable option. The wolverine is the same and the tank dies to quickly for me which is mainly because I'm a shitty tank driver. The quad copter does not have any optics as they are bugged so the only thing you can do is fly up to people and in 9 of 10 cases they hear it before it comes. The jam is pretty much useless and the artillery is always offset when you click it. It's a game of luck to hit something with artillery but still one of the very few considerable options. That leaves me personally for 3 strikes : the uav, the quad bike and the artillery.

So. Sometimes there is actually more artillery then battle points in game which is a bit confusing but besides that I can't see what you would want to spam there.