Sign in to follow this  
Deepnausea

Gold Bars

I apologise if this has already been asked and answered, i couldnt find anything in the search.

Now i know green currency is for unlocks.
The grey is resources that you will be able to use on the war map.
What will the gold bar currency you get at the end of a match be used for?

Its left over from way back in time when this game was going to be a f2p game to buys cosmetics before they changed directions to a b2p game with maybe some sort of buying cosmetics alter on after EA.

• Like 2

It's not a leftover, it's a currency we're planning on using as a community currency. For activity on the forums, Discord server, Twitch chat (once we start streaming) and overall being a positive person in the community, we plan on awarding this currency to people. You will also gain it by playing. Once all our systems are in place, uniforms and non-gameplay cosmetic items will be purchasable using this currency.

It will also have some other uses, but that's a secret for now.

At some point (after the game is fully released), if the community wants it, we could start selling it, but that's so far away that there are no plans yet, it's on the table since people that don't have much time asked about it. We will not, however, sell gameplay-related items ever, if this happens, it will only be cosmetic.

Hope this clears it up :)