Benny361455

Revive needed

Game will die with out revive mechanics... no incentive of playing with team mates without revives.

"You can heal yourself" is the dumbest suggestion ever, PUBG, Battlefield, COD, all games you can heal yourself but with out revive will be no team play and those games would die.

good luck.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Angry 6

Playing with team and work together bring a ton of exp/battlepoints.

You can call more strikes, and you get more money to unlock stuff. If you don't find incentives in teamplay because of no revive i dunno what to say.

I play team leader with my friends and i finish first or second  half of the matches, despite my average K/D ratio. 

So not only there are incentives, it works too.

On a personal thought, i love there is no revive. But those are personal opinions, so i'm not saying you are wrong. 

I enjoyed game with revives (BF titles and Planetside2 to mention some) still i find refreshing and legit that WW3 made a different choice.

Edited by Ziogualty
  • Like 1

I think it lacks at animation programming DEV staff
Therefore Close attack with knife or reanimation missing
this is my opinion

46 minutes ago, VBK-Anarchie said:

I think it lacks at animation programming DEV staff
Therefore Close attack with knife or reanimation missing
this is my opinion

If you meant the melee animation, there already is: hitting your target with your rifle (and also hilariously sending him flying).

Still, having no revive system is indeed refreshing and much more easier to deal with groups of enemies. I feel like if it is implemented, it will turn every match much more chaotic like BF3/4 (die, revive, kill; rinse and repeat).

WW3_melee.gif

• Like 1

There are games that do good with out revive.

It is nice to not have the revive mechanic it as it moves the fight along since it just doesn't boil down to keep reviving the players at the choke points keeping the fight from making any progress.

We already talked about melee and revives on here before.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Benny361455 said:

Game will die with out revive mechanics... no incentive of playing with team mates without revives.

"You can heal yourself" is the dumbest suggestion ever, PUBG, Battlefield, COD, all games you can heal yourself but with out revive will be no team play and those games would die.

good luck.

Just keep your squad leader alive and spawn on him

• Like 3

Imo revive is not needed, but some sort of squad play optimisation would be great. For example let the squad leader spawn on his squad mates or perhaps even let everyone spawn on any squad member. Problem is when squad leader dies, the squad often gets scattered all over the place.

• Like 2

In my opinion, the fact that there is no revive mechanics in the game invites you to be more careful, to try to not engage ennemies without your health full unless you have to.

I am far more careful in this game than in BF, i use covers, the sliding mechanic and use flank routes to remain "safe". Like @TZoningHard said it avoids the famous BF's chokepoints syndrome.

My point is, don't think about coming back from the deads, think about how not to die (especially true if you are squad leader) :

Call your teammates to help you (obviously it works best when playing with your friends but i frequently give and receive medpacks from randoms).

When playing with my friends we take our gadgets accordingly, one guy take a med pack, one guy take the ammo pack and generally, the squad leader use the seringe. 

I think it is the opposite :  The bullets that hits hard without the possibility to be revived (and the low ammo count) improve the squad teamplay :) 

• Like 1

I do not what to see revives, but the squad spawn system needs to be updated.  They need to make a way for the squad leader to spawn on places other then the main flags.  For example, if they dont want the squad leader to spawn on the squad members then let them spawn on other squad leaders.

5 minutes ago, MFC_Plowing said:

I do not what to see revives, but the squad spawn system needs to be updated.  They need to make a way for the squad leader to spawn on places other then the main flags.  For example, if they dont want the squad leader to spawn on the squad members then let them spawn on other squad leaders.

I'm imagining from your idea that if they do that, then everyone will pretty much be making new squads of their own and going solo since it has wayyyy more advantageous benefits than being a squad member. And the core teamwork mechanic will be for naught. Not to mention that it will turn into another clusterf***-like spawning system like in battlefield.

What the game needs right now is some sort of spawn protection implemented so that players won't get instakilled as soon as they spawned into the field. It's happening frequently in WZ, even more so now in TDM. Really frustrating at times :/

On 11/26/2018 at 6:10 PM, ranmoru456 said:

If you meant the melee animation, there already is: hitting your target with your rifle (and also hilariously sending him flying).

Still, having no revive system is indeed refreshing and much more easier to deal with groups of enemies. I feel like if it is implemented, it will turn every match much more chaotic like BF3/4 (die, revive, kill; rinse and repeat).

WW3_melee.gif

This is not a real close fight
I need a big animation
I speak here (no advertising) as in the bf series,as well as resuscitation
animation
that would be a big challenge for the DEV team,By the way
I shoot enemies and he flies a way....

People don't revive in real life.

Keep revives out of this game, or constrain it to a specific game mode!

That's just my personal opinion.

Revive mechanics won't make its way into Warzone mode. We never wanted to make a "mil-sim" game, but we also never wanted to make mechanics that feel out of the place. In real life (and in common sense) you don't go to dead people and revive them using defibrillator or syringe - I think that if a medic class in any game can do that, then it should be renamed to Necromancer I guess.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Or maby make only one revive per spawn and if there was a headshot kill then no revive, because ur head blow off :D

On 12/3/2018 at 9:26 PM, LewyMad said:

Or maby make only one revive per spawn and if there was a headshot kill then no revive, because ur head blow off :D

Mate sorry but revive mechanic in WW3 is nonsense :)

• Like 2

I don't think revives are needed. We have medpacks and they do quite well IMO.

• Like 1

Donno about unconditional revives like in other games but adding a incapacitated status that would trigger if your taken out without a headshot, then the individual can be either finished off by the enemy with a few more shots or brought back into the fight by either 1: using the injector on them or 2: by having a team mate going over and doing a few second animation that adds a risk to reviving people.

The important thing is that revive should facilitate keeping a squad in one peice but not allow this to be done in a hot zone ideally the revives should happen after the fight has ended or the downed player is in cover.

what should be a knock down rather than a kill is debatable, perhaps this could be the role of helmates get hit in the head with a helmate your still out of the fight but your revivable, my personal opinion is that only either head shots or focused fire into one area(torse not including the plate) should result in a straight kill, if fire hits the plate and both arms and a leg then thats a knock down and when revived one should suffer a speed penelty and Aim penelty due to being shot in the arms. This would add a form of attrision to people who get revived repeatedly they would get slower, there aim would get worse and there armor would get fucked up.

Edit granted this would require death to be more impactful.

Edited by Draugr543154

We've decided against revive simply because we want our players to value their life and not run around and not care if they die or not, we want you to feel like it's better to hide and play smart, and not rely on your teammates to carry you. This is also why we've got long respawn times on Warzone - so you play slower and put more emphasis on good approaches and careful planning rather than just running and gunning.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1