diesel

It dosent matter how good the game is.

It dosent matter how good the game is if no one plays it .BFV Has loads of full servers but the game is rubbish,However a great game with no players is also shit.

Edited by diesel
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

I think some people get too obsessed by overall player count (if you can find a game why does it matter how many are playing globally), I still play Bf3 from time to time there's only around 1k people playing (455 currently in game) but this doesn't stop people from have good games on a handful highly populated servers. WW3 was and probably is never going to have the playerbase of a current Battlefield title due to many factors outside of the actual quality of the game. Personally I'm pretty confident that if the devs do a good job with patches, content and maybe marketing closer towards final release the WW3 playerbase will increase.

Although I would suggest that WW3 could do with a in game server browser displaying server population, ping/ region and how much points/ time is remaining, even at this early stage of it's development; to help players find populated servers hopefully within their region and or give them an option of queuing for a preferred server.

• Like 6

I am with VoodooGaming here (also still playing Bf3 from time to time). As long as one can find a good game quickly it doesn't matter if there are tens of thousands others playing the game. Although the situation might be a lot different in Australia than it is in Europe.

Cheers TZoning im talking most times no one play then 4 a side and 200 ping sorry should have mentioned aussie.and again i wish there was 200 on bf3  then it would be great .peak time slot for bf3 maybe 20 players maybe 

@diesel sucks for you bro ? Although presuming there is at least enough players to fill a server in your region, a server browser could really help bring you all together on the same server, rather than being spread out across various regions and or servers.

• Like 2

Its sad because everyone i know who waited for and bought the game, dont play anymore  so to us its already dead .however maybe they will help but  maybe its to late for us.

• Like 1

@diesel I am sadly concurring with you and others. The EA launch was a disaster and many have moved on.  For those who have stayed, the lack of a server browser means they can't even play with or recruit friends which will cripple that vital marketing channel. Lack of vision has doomed the game.

• Like 1

Hey all,

I know there isn't an in-game server but you can see servers in the list on steam

image.png.d951dab9dddfe5ddb3bc80a6b76dcc6d.png

Click on view at the top of steam,then servers,then go to the bottom and change your filters.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

?. player base going down more, ‼️ oh oh. ❌ not gud , not gud  . ???️⌛? 

@ Farm 51 , Please , start  releasing some better fixes patches  or soon this gonna be ??  GHOST TOWN !

We keep finding sooo many bugs, that are been  ingame since phase 5 !! we reported soo many times, but they're  still ingame.

Time to release  SOUNDS , fix Grounds, no more under level glitches and reloading issues etc, BIG fix patches , the ppl, it's leaving and its gonna be hard to get us back, another games are coming SOON and they look and sound impressive !!

We acknowledge that you guys Farm51 ( the studio ) ,  have your  patches plan priorities ...BUT  make your player base a Numero UNO priority to as well as much you can or you run  to fell in that deadly TRAP !

Happy Holidays !!

HALCON4 -WW3 k4to01

• Haha 1

Top priority list of fixes that needs to be made:

1. Exploitable bugs and glitches (invisible player models, phasing through walls [Warsaw TDM], etc)
  2. Misleading directional audio (gunshot sound sometimes glitches and the source of it comes from another direction)
  3. Misleading hit direction marker (same problem like the audio and needs to be tweaked)
  4. Squad leader spawns (sometimes it spawns you outside of the map and not on the squad leader [in vehicles]. Though this can be fixed by getting out of their vehicle, it's not always viable especially if the driver is in the middle of a firefight)
  5. Vehicles stuck on trees (we can't exactly tell where the trees are positioned on the minimap when calling down vehicles, so just make it that only the branches can be phased through)

There might still be other problems I missed, or that some of them being already fixed since these are the ones that I mostly encounter.

Edited by ranmoru456
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/1/2018 at 4:23 PM, ranmoru456 said:

Top priority list of fixes that needs to be made:

1. Exploitable bugs and glitches (invisible player models, phasing through walls [Warsaw TDM], etc)
  2. Misleading directional audio (gunshot sound sometimes glitches and the source of it comes from another direction)
  3. Misleading hit direction marker (same problem like the audio and needs to be tweaked)
  4. Squad leader spawns (sometimes it spawns you outside of the map and not on the squad leader [in vehicles]. Though this can be fixed by getting out of their vehicle, it's not always viable especially if the driver is in the middle of a firefight)
  5. Vehicles stuck on trees (we can't exactly tell where the trees are positioned on the minimap when calling down vehicles, so just make it that only the branches can be phased through)

There might still be other problems I missed, or that some of them being already fixed since these are the ones that I mostly encounter.

The first few week i played they were really fast with fixing things and pushing new updates. 
Currently there is no forum posts, no updates and the game is broken. Like just broken. 

Besides all the things you mentioned you can`t set textures to anything but Ultra, as your scopes will be messed up. Spawning on squad leader and falling trough the map is one thing, half of the time you can`t even spawn on him because he is shown as dead even when you can see him walking around or you can see and click but nothing happens. The game does crash daily for me and i have to repair the game every single day to fix those stupid crashes and i have no Idea why i got that problem. 

And the most important: The spawn system is well.. You often spawn somewhere and end up dieing immediately because you spawned right in front of a guy. This happened so often to me it`s super annoying. 
Another really upsetting thing is Sniper Wars 3. Especially on Berlin map. You just gonna be constantly annihilated by snipers and it freaks me out. 

The most sad thing is the lack of appearance from the developers recently. I really like(d) this game and those people seemed quite friendly and interested :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maddinii said:

The first few week i played they were really fast with fixing things and pushing new updates. 
Currently there is no forum posts, no updates and the game is broken. Like just broken. 

Besides all the things you mentioned you can`t set textures to anything but Ultra, as your scopes will be messed up. Spawning on squad leader and falling trough the map is one thing, half of the time you can`t even spawn on him because he is shown as dead even when you can see him walking around or you can see and click but nothing happens. The game does crash daily for me and i have to repair the game every single day to fix those stupid crashes and i have no Idea why i got that problem. 

And the most important: The spawn system is well.. You often spawn somewhere and end up dieing immediately because you spawned right in front of a guy. This happened so often to me it`s super annoying. 
Another really upsetting thing is Sniper Wars 3. Especially on Berlin map. You just gonna be constantly annihilated by snipers and it freaks me out. 

The most sad thing is the lack of appearance from the developers recently. I really like(d) this game and those people seemed quite friendly and interested :(

They did mention that they needed rest or had some other important business to attend to, so they promised a monthly-basis patches instead (for the major patches). Small tweaks and patches had been made weekly from what i can see, so at least that's something.

Textures.... yeah, other than ultra and high, you can't make out the crosshairs on the scopes but that's not really a priority from the way i see it. 

You can still spawn on the squad leader if you clicked on the icon underneath the tactical map on your spawn menu, right at the end of the row of objectives. But yeah, they need to fix the problem on the tactical map so that's another one added to the long list.

As for your game crashes, you might wanna contact F51 for some troubleshooting or look through the forum for a solution. I don't have that much crashes after patch 0.2.3 actually, so I don't know for sure.

Lastly for the spawn system, yeah they really need to add some sort of spawn protection system. Spreading out the spawn on a larger area hasn't fixed the major issue: spawn-killing, so adding a temporary invicibility is needed ASAP (that means it's priority no. 6).

Gotta understand that fixing bugs and broken features is no easy task and is time consuming, not to mention considering the fact that they're an indie development team so I'd understand their lack of appearance. Just need to be patient.

Edited by ranmoru456

I understand this but peaks are sliding like crazy, they should do something about it ASAP. 

Chill guyz, let us please improve the game, before we make a push for a bigger audience. Our player base statistics  aren't so different from other games in early access (at that point), games that succeded. If we  improve constantly, roll out new content and add new meaningful gamemodes, people will come.

We think that gameplay core/potential is there, because we as players experienced some really intense and funny moments in ww3, but also some not so good (and we have to iron them out, first).

• Thanks 1

You all need to understand that there is no reason at all to push for publicity for a game that is partly broken. Better to let it completely die while they fix/develop it instead of trying to get people to give it a second chance only to rage and quit again.

On 11/26/2018 at 4:24 PM, diesel said:

It dosent matter how good the game is if no one plays it .BFV Has loads of full servers but the game is rubbish,However a great game with no players is also shit.

Fun fact, BFv community presence aka their official forum is about as populated as THIS forum, additionally, the game actually has hundreds of EMPTY server, because it sold so poorly. Two more weeks and you will notice that BFv has a almost non existent playerbase.

1 hour ago, Atom_Alchemist said:

Fun fact, BFv community presence aka their official forum is about as populated as THIS forum, additionally, the game actually has hundreds of EMPTY server, because it sold so poorly. Two more weeks and you will notice that BFv has a almost non existent playerbase.

Not to mention the turn they have took in the spirit of the game. A lot of players cannot find the feeling of a true Battleflied (like the 2 or the 3). I have played some games now in BFV and it's sooooo disapointing... on the other side, WW3 is becoming better and better as much as I play. So... ;)